Argentina playing 4-4-2 strategy. Frieddrich, Lehmann, Schweinsteiger, Schneider, Klose, Podolski will have something to say in this match. Buntas in the white jerseys. 5:00 in Berlin! "It was 11:00 in Cleveland, we were having lunch" --- Sgt. J.J. Sefton in the movie classic, Stalag 17.

Are you kidding me!!! I checked out all 91, no wonder Euros are so crazy about World Cup. I have suddenly become a huge World Cup fan. Where is the next one going to be held, I think a road trip is in order?

Signed:

Dirty Old Man

Hyazinth von Strachwitz:

Yes, we did. I was in the stadium.... brilliant.

Yep, I amagine you were bouncing the Old Town

All around, eh? smile.gif

My Son, who has watched most of these

World Cup games

(... has been playing himself since 6 yrs old; trouble being, for SOME strange reason, no TV stations are carrying this in USA :eek: ; he has to watch & listen to Spanish broadcast, which is OK, since he had 4 yrs of Spanish language @ Unversity ;) )

He feels that GErmany CAN take Italy,

Woot woot, giv 'em the boot! LOL!

Well, is he right H von S?

@Desert Dave --- Dude, all the games are on TV! It's called ESPN & ABC. Matter of fact, I'm getting them all in High Definition.

Well I'll be Donald Duck trumped!

I coulda swore he had said... hmmm,

Maybe he prefers the Spanish broadcasts?

Or,

ESPN/ABC doesn't carry them ALL?

And that's what he was sayin' to me?

Ack, yet another conversational mystery unsolved. :confused:

Originally posted by Major Spinello:

... and now France beat (a very lazy) Brazil - wouldn´t have bet on that before the world cup started, really. Chances for France to get into the finals rise sky-high all of a sudden. Germany or Italy - that´s 50/50 I´d say ...

In a forum about a WWII game, it is rather shocking to hear you say that France wins anything at all actually.