Storm Steel Bugs? Canada & USSR

Trying out Storm multiplayer. Due to heroic polish defense poland lasted into january 1940. Russian readiness spiked to 56% from 39% and is now producing at full tilt. Axis now doomed. Does such a change seem right or is this a bug? I thought each turn of non garrisoning only changed things a few %.

Canada: it is early 1940 and canada has still not joined uk. Is this intended? war started turn 2 in 1938. Is this intended if so why? Hard to believe canadians wouldn't join soon after UK.

THanks,

Lin

Not so much a bug as a script decision. The script reads:

;Set Canada to have a random/variable war entry

#TRIGGER= 50

#ALIGNMENT= 2

#DATE= 1939/09/10

So with a 50% chance after 10 Sept 39 you might get a long delay if you are really unlucky. I think the script date should be set much earlier because Canada would have joined regardless of when the Germans invade Poland.

Lin, the Russian readiness spikes in the original Fall Weiss as well if Germans take too long against Poland. I suppose Russia would feel if the Germans can't manage to take Poland, they'd be able to move in and take Poland for themselves.

Hi Huber et al,

Thanks for replies. Both france and UK were fully in the war. But it was 38. So the script issue is startin 9/39. I would humbly suggest it starts ticking as soon as france and uk at war