Notes in WAW demo

#1 Italian air should not be able to deploy close to it's border with France as it gives some spotting adnatage to the Germans although Italy is not in the war yet.

#2 US should not be able to load it's troops as transports and act as sub spotters (granted there are adverse triggers if they venture far away but they can still go far away from US shores for spotting).

#3 UK should not have the option to abandon its naval positions in the mideast (ahistorical) before the entry of Italy in the war. (Probable solution is that Turkey would align more with the axis if the UK does it).

#4 France can also abandon it's naval positions in the mideast without consequence.

#5 UK can transport mideast Army and HQ without consequence.

#6 USSR activation should spike up if German naval forces, transports are active in the Baltic sea near Sweden.

#7 Spain should also be alarmed of early Italian naval deployment near it's borders.

Just my humble input. :D

aesopo!:

What you say for some reason was not obvious to me before???,...so i have to say, that you are onto some important point's here!. These point's of your's should be Studied & Analyzed thouroughly as if they are 'infact' valid,...this could only help to improve the SC2-GAME > 'Realism'.

You have my vote on your 'Repretoire' of suggestion's!.

We need much more of this type of 'Analytical Work!' .

Originally posted by SeaMonkey:

I might add that map scrolling is disabled when auto-assist HQ selection is activated to attach units.

I noticed this in beta but have always assumed it was a feature not a bug. Apologies for not bringing this up myself. *kicks self in shin*

Originally posted by aesopo:

#1 Italian air should not be able to deploy close to it's border with France as it gives some spotting adnatage to the Germans although Italy is not in the war yet.

#2 US should not be able to load it's troops as transports and act as sub spotters (granted there are adverse triggers if they venture far away but they can still go far away from US shores for spotting).

#3 UK should not have the option to abandon its naval positions in the mideast (ahistorical) before the entry of Italy in the war. (Probable solution is that Turkey would align more with the axis if the UK does it).

#4 France can also abandon it's naval positions in the mideast without consequence.

#5 UK can transport mideast Army and HQ without consequence.

#6 USSR activation should spike up if German naval forces, transports are active in the Baltic sea near Sweden.

#7 Spain should also be alarmed of early Italian naval deployment near it's borders.

Just my humble input. :D

These are great ideas. I see Hubert has noted them so I am sure he will look into them.

That should keep players and game more on track historically.