question on scenarios

1. Where do you find the scenario objectives? I am playing the Russians at kursk and keep getting stalemates. I beat the crap out of the Germans but don't win. There has got to be a list somewhere of what the objectives are to major and minor victories.

2. Why isn't Bastone the centerpiece of the battle of the bulge game? I played it a few times and the Germans don't even attack it. This WAS the linchpin to the entire campaign! Every road into the Arden Forest went through Bastone.

The additional scenario's aren't getting the same level of feedback as the "main" campaign is getting. It's good to see some people are playing those. Keep the feedback coming smile.gif Hubert already made some changes in the past, he just needs more feedback.

Personally i love the African campaign. It's simple, fast and brutal compared to the others.

Agree with that nokx2, DD did an immaculate job, short applause....stay with it Dave!

Vector, sorry you are mistaken about the Bulge campaign, the 6th SS Pz army in the north had the primary importance and St.Vith was the bottleneck along with the Elsenborn Ridge.(held up 1 SS Pz Corps) esp.12 ss Hitler Hugend.

Bastogne only took on such importance later as Manteuffels(sp) 5th Pz army had greater success.

By the way the primary objective was Antwerp with a severe timetable(2 days) to capture the Meuse river bridges.

Agree with that nokx2, DD did an immaculate job, short applause....stay with it Dave!

Thanks Brad! :cool:

Now that I have some VA issues resolved,

I'll have some time

To work on this a little more.

Hubert has already indicated

That he will help out with

Sure X-tremely versed

AI scripting.

And so... after Thanksgiving,

If you are yet willing

We can test it through,

Get that earlier game done!

And you can provide,

If willing - some of your

Knowledge and expertise,

WRT to swirling sands

And last ditch desert-rat stands,

And how the Scotch-Irish

Will enter on in,

Playing that old time march-forth rag

On the bag-pipe band! LOL!

And therefore and then!

It'll be even better than ever.

Most likely! smile.gif

Gotta love Veterans Affairs DD. It takes me about four monthes to get an appointment for anything. :rolleyes:
Know what you mean Chris,

It's a real tangled wrangle to get SOMEBODY

To pay heed, at times.

THEN,

When you get that appointment, at long last!

SOMEBODY else will call and cancel

And there you are,

A new appointment 3 months later. :confused:

I do some volunteer work,

As time and energy allows,

(.. in my specialty field

IE, addictions counseling)

And that alone... provides

As much pleasure as ANYTHING

Else that I do. smile.gif

Vector, sorry you are mistaken about the Bulge campaign, the 6th SS Pz army in the north had the primary importance and St.Vith was the bottleneck along with the Elsenborn Ridge.(held up 1 SS Pz Corps) esp.12 ss Hitler Hugend.

Bastogne only took on such importance later as Manteuffels(sp) 5th Pz army had greater success.

By the way the primary objective was Antwerp with a severe timetable(2 days) to capture the Meuse river bridges. [/QB]

My mistake, you and the scenario is historically accurate. Wow, I am a huge history buff and never knew this. Thanks.

More information http://hometown.aol.com/dadswar/bulge/index.htm