I Cant order CMBB, Help

I am looking right now into what will happen if I turn off the cookie option with the ordering system. We had some isolated problems witht he system a few weeks ago and it was recommended by the software vendor that we enable that option but I am asking them now if I can turn it back off.

I will let you all know what I find.

Madmatt

A "cookie" is a little file that is put on your machine by various websites to keep track of what you've done - generally harmless enough.

To enable tham in Internet Explorer, go to the "Tools" menu...........

"Internet Options".....

"Privacy" tab, and check the settings there - try using "Default" to start with.

You can always restore your original setting after placing the order.

Best Regards, Len

Had the same problem with IE6 and Xp. My cookies are already on since every other website has no problems placing them on my machine. It may have something to do with MS Java Virtual Machine. I know that MS's Java with XP has some problems. That's I guess on my part. I downloaded Netscape 7 with no problems at all. Lucky for me I had DSL. I only had to wait two extra minutes to give BFC my money.

If you are running IE6 then a privacy icon should appear on your browser status bar at the bottom each time a cookie is restricted by your privacy settings. If you double-click this icon then you can allow cookies specifically from the order page w/o changing your overall privacy settings.