Berlin 1945 Map avail. for use.

oh. :eek: .oops, sorry it was late and i should have specified...its not a scenario map, its an actual paper map that i have scanned. it encompases about 8km x 10km (80km2). let me know if that is ok. you can use it as a ref. for creating your own scenarios. (i am currently working on one for cmbb).

Originally posted by 3rd SS Panzer:

oh. :eek: .oops, sorry it was late and i should have specified...its not a scenario map, its an actual paper map that i have scanned. it encompases about 8km x 10km (80km2). let me know if that is ok. you can use it as a ref. for creating your own scenarios. (i am currently working on one for cmbb).

Fine with me. however, send it to webmaster@nwherald.com... I only have a modem at home smile.gif

hey all-

sorry about the delay. my original scans are not all that legible. i tried a few times to get them somewhat readable to no avail. so i am taking my good hard copy to kinko's tomorrow and having them scan it in. i should have them by and out that night.

catch you all laters.

Thanks a lot man, because I spent over 8 hours on a Berlin scenario.

Its going to be called "The Last Battle" and will cover the area from Moltke Bridge to the Brandenburg gate/Reichstag. So far so good, and your map will help a lot. Not all that much on the internet for downtown Berlin maps.