Dialup Modslut needs CMMOS CD!

Hello, my name is Martyr, and I am a CMBB modslut. I'm also (sniff!) a 56k dialup modem user.

It all started when a kindly member of our community offered to mail out a few CDs burned with patch 1.01 *and* a huge number of CMMOS mods. I received one of these generous CDs, and after one hit of CMMOS I was hooked. If you're reading this, you've been there. You know how it is.

Well, we all know that CMBB mods are bigger than their CMBO counterparts. Heck, when I was using CMBO mods, I was in control. I could stop anytime, and bandwidth wasn't a problem anyway. It took me, oh, maybe ten or fifteen minutes to get a PzIV skin. And it felt so good...

But now things have changed! CMMOS mods come in packs weighing 17-20MB or more, and yet I can't stop. And all of those beautiful new late German winter vehicles are just out! I... just... need... more!

So, listen--can anyone help me? Just a little? I'm looking for someone willing to burn me a CD with the new (as of December 9) CMMOS mods over at CM HQ. I can mail you a check--no hassles. Burn me a CD and make me a happy man! Again. Please send me an e-mail if you think this is a possibility, and we can arrange the details.

I'm good for it. You know me, man.

I recall CM offered a free mod CD with CMBO when they went to British storeshelves for the first time. Maybe that'll eventually be in our future as well (hint hint.) ;)

But I suspect we've just scratched the surface on CMBB mods. Imagine factory camou/red primer late Panthers, photo-realistic ambush camou Sturmtigers, Polish insigina T34-85. With all the vehicles to mod its a wonder the game gets played at all!