Are there any D-Day beach scenarios?

There are a handful based on Omaha which aren't so much fun to play (for me at least).

There's a nice little one called Nan Beach that covers the Canadians landing on juno.

[ 07-22-2001: Message edited by: Peterk ]

All the ones previously mentioned are pretty good, both Kingfish's and Clubfoot's are very satisfying challenges.

There IS an Omaha Beach scenario with a dump load of boats, but the name of it escapes me. I've played some TOUGH ASS Omaha Beach scenarios before but they were at leasst winnable. The CM scenario I'm thinking of is damned next to impossible and involves an unbearable amount of tedious micromanagement. As I recall, first, the boats sink from small arms fire, and second it seems like the only hope you can get for defilade are some 81mm FO with smoke who die within the first two turns. Who knows though, maybe you'll enjoy it. If you want it, send me an e-mail and I'll try to find it and send it to ya.

<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Michael Dorosh:

NAN Beach is mine; I also added another Juno Beach scenario featuring the Royal Winnipeg Rifles on D-Day to the Canuck site. Like most opposed landing scenarios, they are best played as the Attacker against the AI.<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Hey! I thought you were off playing soldier in B.F.E. Canuckland? What gives?