Do I Challenge Peng or Wait for Roxy?

• Replies 288
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by Gaylord Focker:

I disagree Perephone , the more time dalem spends away from civilized society the better,...for civilized society.

Back on your heels, vile Fockster! Your brainpan is far too shallow to be worthy of anything from me but disgust and urine. I give you both:

EEeeewwwwwwwww!!! YUuuuuuuuckkkk!! Bleahh!

and then,

Aaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh......

Now run along and don't bother me, I am still on my search. If you insist on bugging me, send a setup. Mind you wash your hands first.

Originally posted by Mike:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Joe Shaw:

I shall be forced to defend my honor!

<small>snicker</small>

You spelled honour wrong.

some other points before this gets locked - Joe is not a woman - he's a girlie squat blouse wearer.

There's a few differences. Chief among which is that women are nice to be with.

And I'll play your silly game Aussie Jeff - but only for US$20 - I have my standards y'know.

Send cash.</font>

Originally posted by Joe Shaw:

{edited again} I'm pracicing ... how do you expect me to get to Carnegie Hall?

ha ha ha - you spelled practicing wrong.

Dork

I got your silly game and I'd be happy to spank your pants at your own "creation" - even with all the advantages of you knowing absolutely everything about it I still confidently predict a result.

It'll be in the mail tonight.

And Alkasaltha - sorry for not getting your turn back at 3.32am, but I preferred unconsciousness to thinking about you. Death is looking like a pretty good alternative too, only then I'd not be able to kick your ass like you truly deserve. Sigh - such is the pain of duty.

Rest assured your doom shall not be delayed beyond my lunchtime. During which such lunchtime I shall also become a legend in my own mind.

I'd be happy to be a legend in everyone else's minds too of course, but there aern't any otehrs in here.

Originally posted by AussieJeff:

[QBI'll not send a penny more than US$13.99, [/QB]

Typically cheap Orzy

simpering sqerf Mork.

ha ha ha - you spelled squrf wrong!!

And I ain't no-one's squrf you fool.

Originally posted by dalem:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Gaylord Focker:

I disagree Perephone , the more time dalem spends away from civilized society the better,...for civilized society.

Back on your heels, vile Fockster! Your brainpan is far too shallow to be worthy of anything from me but disgust and urine. I give you both:

EEeeewwwwwwwww!!! YUuuuuuuuckkkk!! Bleahh!

and then,

Aaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh......

Now run along and don't bother me, I am still on my search. If you insist on bugging me, send a setup. Mind you wash your hands first.</font>

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Mr Xia, I do believe we may have some sort of telapathetic synergy, old chap. Correct me if I'm not wrong.

AussieJeff I have never been so offended in my life and that includes the time that Rebecca told me I looked like a movie star and then went on to say it was Wally Cox! </font>

Originally posted by athkatla:

You spelt "aren't" wrong dipstick!

Sigh - does this belong to anyone?

Can someone put a leash on him, or put him out of our misery??

Look you dork - I spelled aern't perfectly correctly.

Now go back to kindergarten!!

Oh and get me a bleedin' turn will you!! Sheesh - I can't believe how gamey you're being already - using an unhittable Daimler to use up all my 'shrek rounds at 10 yards with only 1 non-lethal hit!!

I guess they do still teach some of the good stuf in here after all. Not that you deserve it.....

[ August 06, 2002, 09:12 PM: Message edited by: Mike ]

Originally posted by Gaylord Focker:

Joe Shaw i hope you can find away to smack some sense into these love sick Roxy groupies.

Here's a bit of advise for you. Actually learn something about this place before you shoot off your mouth. For a worthless SSN, you certainly have a wealth of ideas about what should or shouldn't be done here. Your posts have as much worth as the cat guts on Lars' boots. Your posts today look like a resumé for Coventry

Personally, I would recommend that we indulge in my latest TO DATE UNTESTED QUICK OP called "Fields of Chaos" tm. It's a guaranteed nasty piece of work and you might even recognise

something about yourself in the town of "Gnomesville" therein.

Untested eh ... and created by YOU no less ... there's a sterling set of recommendations for you. While it's true that under most circumstances I'd refuse to play a scenario CREATED by my opponent on the grounds of unfair advantage etc, in your case I'll agree since, being Australian and ... as I mentioned ... YOU, you need all the advantage you can get.

Besides, being Australian and YOU, it's likely you'll be just as surprised as I am.

Joe

Originally posted by Seanachai:

.....cock ......

He said it - not me - I didn't say it - it's all SenileTea's fault - he's the one who said cock, not me.....

....oh bugga!!

[ August 06, 2002, 09:47 PM: Message edited by: Mike ]

So, should Roxy make her way in here, I imagine that what we will see is what is expected here in the Thread of threads.

Too late Seanachai, she did, and the 'Old boys Club' ran her off. Not the 'Pool's' finest hour. Oddly enough, we used to have the destinction of welcoming women into our band of misfits... they seemed to think we were harmless or somefink. Guess those days are over. I'm not all that impressed with the Cesspool today

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Personally, I would recommend that we indulge in my latest TO DATE UNTESTED QUICK OP called "Fields of Chaos" tm. It's a guaranteed nasty piece of work and you might even recognise

something about yourself in the town of "Gnomesville" therein.

Untested eh ... and created by YOU no less ... there's a sterling set of recommendations for you. While it's true that under most circumstances I'd refuse to play a scenario CREATED by my opponent on the grounds of unfair advantage etc, in your case I'll agree since, being Australian and ... as I mentioned ... YOU, you need all the advantage you can get.

Besides, being Australian and YOU, it's likely you'll be just as surprised as I am.

Joe</font>

I can't resist. Here's what you require:

Roxanne Marden

Jonesboro, Arkansas

RoxanneMarden842@hotmail.com

I see you guys are self moderating (the bad pimp joke). I'm impressed. Good job Joe Shaw and Berlichtingen; but I still think Joe is a meany.

What is my status here? Do I have to be a scum sucking newbie? After all, I finally took notice of the bold font thing.

Don't Ladies of the Realm (Persephone, Kitty?) have Ladies In Waiting or maidens to do their bidding? You know, something similar to the Knight/Squire thing?

Being a "serfer girl" might not be too bad, but a scum sucking newbie? Is that really necessary? I humbly await an answer from the powers that be. I fancy that would be The Bloated Ones, or maybe that meany Slow Squaw. I don't suppose there is any way Lady Persephone or Seanachai could have some input on the decision? I thought not. I await my lowly assignment in the Realm with resignation and humility. Cinderella comes to mind here. Poor Cinderella, doomed to servitude, at least for awhile... (sigh)....time to start scrubbing the castle floors....(sigh)

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Patch:

[confused] Who is Patch? [confused]

I am.</font>

M'lady - welcome to the pool.

One would have hoped that a person of the female persuasion might've had more sense, but now you're here please don't forget that dusty spot over in the corner.

Ta ta and toodle pip.