Nordic Wannabee Tournament - Redux

• Replies 259
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Treeburst,

Having finished all my games, I just received the “Results” for all the games. The list shows Group 1 as having only finished one game between flyinghellfish and redwolf. Is this correct? I know a few people dropped out or disappeared but how about an update from Group 1?

So far:

Group 1 – 14 games left

Group 2 – finished

Group 3 – 4 games left

Group 4 – 4 games left

Plus, I may have missed it in a past post but how is the Final going to be handled? (just curious, not that I have to worry about that ;) )

All right Mare.

I thought it was odd that only one game was finished. Did you send Treeburst your scores?

Was one of the games you finished “Meeting of the Devils” if so only 2 more games to complete and everyone will be done and we can talk about that devilish scenario.

Thanks for the updates, guys!

Yes, group one has not turned in many results yet, but as far as I know they are all still active. I do have a few results that just came in recently. I update the results sheet about twice a week when I get five or six.

Check the last page or two of the Nordic Champs thread for details on the finals. Basically there will be a three scenario round robin among the four section winners using a different scoring method. I assume Nabla is arranging for the scenarios or designing them himself.

I will explain the scoring for the finals in detail once we get to that point.

Treeburst155 out.

I have two games open. The one with Ueber General processed rapidly (who, mind you is a replacement for a replacement).

The game with cooper however crawls, we are at turn 12 of twenty and it keeps 3-4 days for new files (files, not turns) to come in. This way it will be another 5 weeks to finish.