For the love of god.

Will you people PLEASE stop harrasing Matt about the bloody release date so that he can get back to work on CMBB! Do you guys ever went the game to finished? If you keep asking, IT NEVER will. Let the man work for crying out loud. BTS will let us know when CMBB is released, what do you people think; they're gonna have a specail 'secert' release so that you can't get yer little grubby hands on their precuis game? Come on now! Stop asking about the bloody date!

Originally posted by Lord General MB:

Will you people PLEASE stop harrasing Matt about the bloody release date so that he can get back to work on CMBB! Do you guys ever went the game to finished? If you keep asking, IT NEVER will. Let the man work for crying out loud. BTS will let us know when CMBB is released, what do you people think; they're gonna have a specail 'secert' release so that you can't get yer little grubby hands on their precuis game? Come on now! Stop asking about the bloody date!

I wanna precuis game! I wanna specail secert release date! Gimme gimme gimme!

w00t!

Steve

[ July 07, 2002, 12:28 AM: Message edited by: MrSpkr ]

Originally posted by MrSpkr:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Lord General MB:

I wanna precuis game! I wanna specail secert release date! Gimme gimme gimme!

w00t!

Steve</font>

I personally don't see why we ( guys that hang around this forum all day every day ) couldn't have a heads up about when the game is likely to be released. It would maybe stop a lot of these posts about it if we had something to at least go by. I don't ask about it myself but can understand why all the questions since we don't have a clue if it'll be August or December or even for that matter next year - Heaven forbid! I don't think anybody wants it to be released before every thing that can be in it is in it but hey we're excited about it and until we know something I would imagine you can expect lots more posts about it. smile.gif

"The word is given, Admiral..."

You have been told the likely date once already on this forum in recent weeks: 27th Sept is strongly rumoured to be the target release. Do not ask me where this originates from, but my source is most usually a reliable one. Until then there is just time for a last look at CMBO - it sounds as though few will be returning to it once CMBB takes over.

Cheers

Al

oh I don't know about that Al. smile.gif I certainly will buy and play CMBB but I for one will continue playing this game and while very interested in seeing what the new one will be like and all the improvements, changes, grapic's, vehicles etc. I for one love this theatre and will continue playing it. My dreams are CMBO part 2. smile.gif

I agree LGMB...

Blokes on this board act like little bloody kids some times, i find it rather annoying...

BTS has given us a war game better than ever of us have ever dreamed!!! Be happy with it!

They WILL be bringing out another EVEN BETTER war game WHEN THEY BLOODY FINISH IT!!!, Steve has already said he is working 20 hour days at times!

We will all know when it's released, until that day comes try and be suportive of BTS not a pain in the proverbial!

Stix

Originally posted by lcm1947:

I don't ask about it myself but can understand why all the questions since we don't have a clue if it'll be August or December or even for that matter next year - Heaven forbid!

I think this would be a good thing to go by! If it is released before then good for us!

Originally posted by Battlefront.com:

And no, you will not have to wait for Thanksgiving to see if the wait is worth it

[ July 07, 2002, 11:20 AM: Message edited by: Sgt CDAT ]

Originally posted by Lord General MB:

One certain way to help everyone keep the release date question in their minds is to keep posting (every few days)threads like this -about release dates. They keep reminding everyone.

Isn't there something else worth posting about?

Originally posted by Le Tondu:

[QBOne certain way to help everyone keep the release date question in their minds is to keep posting (every few days)threads like this -about release dates. They keep reminding everyone.

Isn't there something else worth posting about?[/QB]

That's also one certain way to piss off BFC (and make them show their teeth) when they have already said this type of thread will be locked up from now on. BFC is never going to give us a release date until they are ready. Although they want this game done as much as anyone else, they don't want to set a deadline for themselves. I think the general estimate of Q3 (assumed) is a good enough guide for now. The more you think about when CMBB will be released, the longer it will seem.

Originally posted by Pvt. Ryan:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Le Tondu:

[QBOne certain way to help everyone keep the release date question in their minds is to keep posting (every few days)threads like this -about release dates. They keep reminding everyone.

Isn't there something else worth posting about?

That's also one certain way to piss off BFC (and make them show their teeth) when they have already said this type of thread will be locked up from now on. BFC is never going to give us a release date until they are ready. Although they want this game done as much as anyone else, they don't want to set a deadline for themselves. I think the general estimate of Q3 (assumed) is a good enough guide for now. The more you think about when CMBB will be released, the longer it will seem.[/QB]</font>

I don't know which thread is worst. Those asking for a release date or those who flame the persons who asks about a release date.

As this subject is so hot why can't BFC create a sticky post at the top of the forum with the heading "Release date" and then in the post explain that there is no date set yet. Wouldn't that avoid a lot of tension on this forum. Probably need to lock it after the official statement, it should be a read only post... (Replaced whenever the official statement changes from 'When it's done'.)

Originally posted by Visom:

As this subject is so hot why can't BFC create a sticky post at the top of the forum with the heading "Release date" and then in the post explain that there is no date set yet. Wouldn't that avoid a lot of tension on this forum. Probably need to lock it after the official statement, it should be a read only post... (Replaced whenever the official statement changes from 'When it's done'.)

What an incredibly wonderful idea!!! Give this person a medal!

I'm just not sure that BTS/BFC/or whatever wants to avoid the tension.

[ July 07, 2002, 04:01 PM: Message edited by: Le Tondu ]