To the Volga 2

Well I got my new computer. 2.4Ghz, 1GB SDRAM

Still no luck getting "to the Volga" to work.

I tried editing the scenario by redistributing the

German forces through the battles, no luck.

It crashes on the first turn.

Any suggestions?

Luis :confused:

Athalons tend to do better than P4s in CM. Still, it is a huge battle and will take a while to compute on anything short of that new cray supercomputer (with 16,000 AMD hammer procs) at Sandia National Labs.

WWB

I've only had it crash the first time I tried to play it on my P4 2.8. Since then I have had no problems, but turn computation is slow as heck. It also takes a long time to place a group of units during setup. I believe Madmatt said the patch will speed up turn calculations, but I'm sure this one will still run like a Sturmtiger in heavy mud.

On the first turn I was able to go away, have a shower, shave, breakfast and clean my teeth before it had finished processing. I aborted after that. I like CM:BB, but not so much that I'm prepared to wait 30 minutes for 60 seconds of game. :eek:

I think that BTS should fix!! or do somfink!! because I am going to growl and show my teeth.

I went out to buy the newspaper, came back, had coffee, nothing. I checked the system and it said that the program was not responding. I ended it and tried again. no luck :confused:

If its going to take 30 minutes for every turn, that is ridiculous. My grand children will finish the last battle. It takes me two hours to set up at the beginnin of the first turn.

Why in the h*ll would someone design something so bloody big?!!!!! For crying out loud I don't want to spend eight years waiting for 1 turn to elapse. It's slow enough as is waiting for the bloody movie to starton some the smaller games . And when is that damned patch going to be released?!!!