Plea for the Cromwell

Seeing all the beautiful Churchills that have graced our games in the last few months has got me to hankerin' for a nice new Jenny Makeover for the poor and down right neglected Cromwell. The poor bastard hasn't seen a new coat of paint in quite sometime. Nor the Challenger for that matter.

The enitire Sherman family has been done up to perfection, the Halftracks and Scoutcars are awsome, the Greyhounds, the Priests, the Stuart family and TD's are all making the rounds of the local museums, the Universal Carriers are WOW, the Diamler just came into it's own, The Sexton is to die for and even the lowly and forgotten Archer is getting a Much needed fix.

So how about it fellas?! Lets get the Cromwell/Challenger into the folds of this Allied AFV renaissance that has been taking place here over the last 8 months or so.

Lets do it for the cause!!

Lets do it for Victory!!

Lets do it for Queen and Country!!

....Or just for some of us lowly Mod Sluts who would appreciate the efforts.

I'm thinking of those fantastic HiRes JagdPanthers and Tiger Is based on photos of models. Tamiya's got their new (well, semi-new) Cromwell kit. I'm surprised someone clever hasn't created a nice Cromwell mod from kit picts.

I'll note here that I'm NOT clever enough myself. No camera, no scanner, no kit.