The Nordic Championships (Part II)

• Replies 288
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Lads!

Don't get me wrong, but I just have to say this.

Treeburst155, Nabla and Wild Bill Wilder have created an interesting and fine opportunity to us Nordlanders to fight for the crown. And how are we repaying them?

We can't even stick to the schedule we have been given and WE ALL ACCEPTED the timetable!!! :mad:

We only give more headache for Treeburst155 whom is hosting other tournaments as well. (He has to find more opponents or Nabla have to adjust his scoring system...). Hang in there Treeburst155, you're doing a great job! tongue.gif

As Treeburst155 said, timetable is flexible to a certain limit. If you're not able to play all games in given time, please inform this ASAP and give some sort of estimate when you probably will finish.

I suck at the scenarios, but it doesn't mean that I can't do them on time. I've been lucky because our section 4, has gone pretty smoothly in time, except one player who seems to be a bit slower than other five (please send a turn!).

Pass the pipe

- Ali

Adding some gasoline to the fire...

Has someone made contact with Dragoon? I assumed he was just playing others first, but...

Also, does someone have info about Patrick? We were having good progress, but then he disappeared completely mid december...

Other than that, I've finished the fights in our section. :rolleyes:

Well guys, to top it off my computer let me know in so many unpleasant ways that I needed to reinstall Windows, so I spent the entire afternoon/evening doing that. I'm behind in all my CM related activities. I promise I will work on our MIAs tomorrow, right after I sleep awhile.

Treeburst155 out.

I'm writng letters now to the following people. I

Section 2

Patrik

Section 3

TSS, Loke, Cogust

Section 4

PasiN

I will give them until 1200hrs (GMT -6) on Saturday to respond. At that time I will immediately start the replacement procedures if I don't hear from them.

Treeburst155 out.

Originally posted by Treeburst155:

Section 3

I will give them until 1200hrs (GMT -6) on Saturday to respond. At that time I will immediately start the replacement procedures if I don't hear from them.

Treeburst155 out.

Be advised: all my last turns and PWD's (which I hope I remember by heart) to these people were on the machine that died. Hopefully the pop did not crap out the HD. In case I can not get it back on line I would appreciate it if they could forward the last turn I sent them to the new opponent in case they are replaced.

The game with Cogust was a follow up on the game he took over when he stepped in as replacement. There are IIRC 8 turns to go on that one (and things were just getting interesting when he went AWOL :( ). The game with tss progressed to IIRC turn 4. I do not remember the game with Loke but it too could not have progressed very far.

Ok, I have finally sent out all turns I have owed to people for a couple of weeks (sorry about that, I blame it on my over worked brain or something).

I have switched mailprograms and Netscape6 (the old program) has all the old mails and so and it often refuse to cooperate with me so I just took the e-mail I could find. If someone did NOT recieve their turn (or if I sent the wrong one or something), then please mail me at:

connyf94@acc.umu.se

I'm up and running again and will be able to send out turns as fast as anybody from now on. smile.gif

<blockquote>quote:</font><hr>Originally posted by Treeburst155:

Patrik's email is bouncing with "permanent fatal errors". This is definitely not a good sign. This is the address I have for him: patrik@kramgo.com

Is anyone using a different one?

Treeburst155 out.<hr></blockquote>

It is the one that I have been using all along. I sent him an e-mail some days ago, it did not bounce like your did, but I did not get a reply either.

It is strange as he always were really fast with his replies.

M

OK, it looks like so far we're still missing Patrik, TSS, and Loke. Less than ten hours to go until I send them to Fort Leavenworth, Kansas to do some hard time. LOL!! They just want to get away from the combat zone, but little do they know what awaits them at Fort Leavenworth.

That's a US military prison in case you didn't know.

Treeburst155 out.

December has been a nightmare computerwise for me,with two major pc breakdowns,but I am still here and will start to send in those turns asap(beginning tomorrow,I am away for the weekend).

Thanks for beeing patient

Well now, it appears the threat of long stays in a US Military Confinement Facility is working. :D

Patrik and TSS are hereby relieved of command. They are to be transferred to the USMCF at Fort Leavenworth, Kansas for the remainder of their natural lives as punishment for cowardice in the face of the enemy.

I really enjoyed writing that last paragraph. :D

Now I will hunt for replacements.

Treeburst155 out.

Attention Section II !!

Mattias will be taking over for Patrik. He can be reached here: lannfelt@gbg.bonet.se

He has been sent all his briefings. If you are the Allies against Patrik (Mattias), and never received the initial setup turn from him, please let Mattias know he needs to start the game; otherwise he is waiting on files from all of you.

Welcome to the Nordic Championship, Mattias!!

Treeburst155 out.