CMHQ: Latest CMMOS 3 Releases!

Manx

We have a bunch of the very latest CMMOS V3.0 mods over at the HQ, featuring the work of Makjager and Gordon Molek.

Makjager has produced a selection of JgdPzV's in various camo schemes, along with winterized versions by Gordon Molek. The mods come with their own ruleset (020) and this should be placed under your CMMOS directory. If everything goes to plan this should add a new options tab to CMMOS.

Also, Makjager has released a non-CMMOS compatible mod, in the shape of a Panther A that features "hasty" camo, zimmerit coating, and missing side-skirts.

Many Thanks to Makjager & Gordon for all their efforts.

All of us at CMHQ (Me, Matt, Ted, and some guy called Fionn) would like to wish you all a VERY HAPPY NEW YEAR and we hope to carry on serving you with loads of CM goodies in 2002.

BTW - The "missing" CMMOS 3 page has been found! ;)

[ 12-30-2001: Message edited by: Manx ]</p>

Heinz,

You've probably installed CM:BO twice (e.g. to run DFDR) or manually copied the files from the CD.

If you have never looked at the Windows Registry before, please do the following:

Click "Start" -> Run.

In the "Open" combo-box, type "regedit" and click "OK".

Click the "+" next to "HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE".

Click the "+" next to "Software".

Click the "+" next to "Microsoft".

Click the "+" next to "Windows".

Click the "+" next to "CurrentVersion".

Click the "+" next to "App Paths".

Click on "Combat Mission.exe".

In the right panel there should be 2 rows, one with "(Default)"

in the "Name" column and one with "Path".

What's under the "Data" column of the "Path" row? This is the folder that

CMMOS expects CM:BO to be installed. It needs this to find the BMP folder.

If not the correct directory (presumably not), right click on "Path" and select

"Modify". Change the edit box to be the correct path and click "OK".

Run CMMOS and see if things work now.

Gordon

Thanks for taking the time to post these mods Manx... i know that you have not had time to stand still lately :(;)

Thanks once again to Gordon Molek for Winterizing the Jagdpanthers.

At a later date i hope to release a further 2 cammo / 1 winter worn and a mono colour jagdpanther with updated rules?sets...it all a matter of getting the time.

And for my fellow Mac users...dont be afraid of CMMOS mods....just unzip the mods and organise the bmps to your liking.

Now...as Photopoint seems to be AWOL at the moment...if only i could find somebody to post a pix of my worlk in progress Tiger mod ;)

Regards

Måkjager

<blockquote>quote:</font><hr>Originally posted by Måkjager:

Now...as Photopoint seems to be AWOL at the moment...if only i could find somebody to post a pix of my worlk in progress Tiger mod ;)

Regards

Måkjager<hr></blockquote>

How big are they? I may be able to host them via my site.

I upgraded to CMMOS 3.0 yesterday and I also installed Makjager's JgdPzVs. I placed the BMPs in the CMBO\BMP folder and I placed the Ruleset 020 folder in the CMMOS folder in the GEM Software Prods folder. I see the menu for the JgdPzVs when I run CMMOS, but the files won't load. Please help.

<blockquote>quote:</font><hr>Originally posted by Pvt. Ryan:

I upgraded to CMMOS 3.0 yesterday and I also installed Makjager's JgdPzVs. I placed the BMPs in the CMBO\BMP folder and I placed the Ruleset 020 folder in the CMMOS folder in the GEM Software Prods folder. I see the menu for the JgdPzVs when I run CMMOS, but the files won't load. Please help.<hr></blockquote>

Please e-mail a copy of the CMMOSLog.txt file from the CMMOS installation folder and a description of the actions you took to me at "gordonemolek@earthlink.net" and I'll look into your problem.

Thanks,

Gordon