Finnish SS-troops and Sissi-troops

Originally posted by spwaw:

CMBB is there any of them includ.

Are they speak in finnish language?

They already have the sissy troops...

Do a search to find an old thread named "SS troops are overpriced hamsters!" or somefink like that...

What for? The game engine is dsigned to give a company to battalion level gaming quality. To have Finn SS or Sissi troops around just makes the code longer and thus slower. Want it in small groups and that's FPS for you dude. If you like a tactical battle without anything fancy you are welcome to the CM world. All Finns are modeled too tough in the wargaming world anyway ;)

-T

I don't think any nation-specific SS force is going to be represented in CMBB. All SS formations will be available only under the Germans (since they were all German controlled to my knowledge). So the only indication that the SS forces are of a non-German composition would strictly be in the briefing files, unique names assigned to leaders in hand-created scenarios and possible uniform mods not included with CMBB.

As for Sissi troops... if they fought in the Continuation War, then they should be present since they're an unique formation type.

Originally posted by Farslayer:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by spwaw:

CMBB is there any of them includ.

Are they speak in finnish language?

They already have the sissy troops...

Do a search to find an old thread named "SS troops are overpriced hamsters!" or somefink like that...</font>

Sissi is not a group or something

It means one soldier

Hard to translate, id translate it to something similar to Commando

They were good soldiers commanded for some special jobs...

Well i will be VERY happy if they include even normal finnish troops and tanks that finns had

Lets see if i can kick soviets ass as hard as ours grandfathers did with that poor equipment they had