Quick CMBB question.

Originally posted by Panzer Leader:

Gyrene, some passers-by, who may not know what a DROOG you really are might think you are serious and then go out and get their fix somehow else, and we don't want that do we?

Funny, WarCraft 3 is scheduled for late June at the earliest, but it's in beta right now with only a few weeks to go until completion. They've released a whelth more info compared to CMBB.

This might be in the FAQ, but will there be a beta before release?

And, I'm curious, will the game be packaged in one of those niffty little "mini-me" computer game boxes (you know, the ones that everyone is switching to) instead of the expected -"they sent me the manual, but where the hell is the game!?- type packages?

AO, I think it depends on which continent you live: US="where's my CD!?" Europe="Fancy box! Bonus Disk! w00t!" :D

Oh, you're beta question: It is in beta right now, if you are asking about public beta "NO." If you are asking about demo "About the same time the full game is released."

[ March 31, 2002, 10:01 PM: Message edited by: Panzer Leader ]

Originally posted by R_Leete:

Gyrene, you are a real wanker. :rolleyes: Just think of the newbies, pining away. Give 'em all a break. And are we ever gonna finish that game?

We'll finish it, one of these days. Or we can start another one.

Lately all my free time has been spent confusing newbies in this forum, so I'll have to re-arrange my priorities and get some game time in.

Gyrene

Originally posted by abuhabib:

what bonus disk? :confused:

The Game™ was published as a retail boxed version in the UK with a bonus CD containing publicly available mods and scenarios (very good ones, and also some of mine...). Nothing on it that you can not DL elsewhere.