ISU-152 Mod. (WIP)

Started to work on ISU-152 earlier today. I'm using the same scheme as i did on the IS series.

ss7.jpg

I don't know yet do i start making any stripe & slogan version of this. I do add some logos and stuff there like i already have added. I added that light and horn(?) i think it's a horn. Sure looks like it on the pics.

Anyways, i haven't seen that many pics of ISU-152 that it has even had red stars on them. I have only searched from the internet for pics.

I do see from these pics i have found that ISU-152 has carried a spade and a pickaxe on its sides, so maybe i'll add one of those.

Been working on this one a little bit today. Added a shovel there on the side. Wow! hehe

ss9.jpg

ss10.jpg

This pic is funny. Tank crew stuck under the bogged down tank. hehe

To Captain Wacky:

I don't think it would take that long to apply this dirt scheme to all russian tanks, since i have the scheme done already, but i dont know would it look that good, if all the tanks looked pretty much the same.

Anyways, i got invited to join to this list called "the Pig Pen" which gordon molek has started which tryes to coordinate a set of "dirty" mods for CM:BB. I joined and hopefully in the end we have a complete set of dirty vehicles and not all identical looking either. smile.gif

Time for little update. smile.gif

I gave more dirt/dust look to it and remade the whole wheels and suspensions and what everything there is on the tracks part. I think they look better now. A bit too dark on the wheels/tracks part though.. or is it??

Next i'll make the stripes and need to work on that red star too.

ss11.jpg

ss12.jpg

ss13.jpg

Originally posted by SAMi V:

Time for little update. smile.gif

I gave more dirt/dust look to it and remade the whole wheels and suspensions and what everything there is on the tracks part. I think they look better now. A bit too dark on the wheels/tracks part though.. or is it??

Next i'll make the stripes and need to work on that red star too.

ss11.jpg

ss12.jpg

ss13.jpg

hey this is the right dirt for me i want them now!! dont forget to do some tiger's and panther's oh and those early grey panzers.. please :eek:

And more updates again. smile.gif I never started to make those stripes, but today i did managed to make something new on it.

I added brackets for the spare track on the front lower hull and edited some of those hooks as well. One bracket is missing there. It has fallen off. hehe

Here's 3 pics.

ss20.jpg

ss21.jpg

ss22.jpg

It's almost finished now. All i can think of what to edit is that red star which i want to make look different. Not much though. I might do the stripes version later after i have released this no stripes & no slogan version. Don't know do i even make any slogan one. Just stripes one. Anyways, should be done soon, unless i found something else what to improve on it. :D

I will host this file when it's done, but anyone is free to host it as well.

[ October 23, 2002, 04:56 PM: Message edited by: SAMi V ]

We love Finland more and more, even though we've never been there and have no plans to go. What are Finns anyway, eastern Swedes?? Hehe...

As we are certain that deep dark winter and long nights have already arrived in Finland, we hope you have nothing else to do but keep on making mods. :D

Excellent work! Thank you.

Don't forget to send to Tom's HQ, the best modders site these days.

--------------

PS. Yes, please make the Red Star look better and also make it look dirty. It gives a nice Soviet Commie "feel" to it. You can always make the red star optional like Gordon does with his mods.

[ October 23, 2002, 06:41 PM: Message edited by: Lawyer ]