Why, a Thank U will do nicely to Gordon et al...

Just to let you gentleman know the Field and Stream CMMOS mods are excellent (especially with the restore/save button). A huge undertaking for which you have my gratitude. Well done!

Kind prod: Now for that long overdue Andrew Fox Action Pack Uniform mods in CMMOS version 3 style and I'll ask for no more! ;)

Sincerely,

Charl Theron

header_Winelands02.gif

----------------------------

”Red wine with fish! Well, that should have told me something.”

[Being surprised by the double agent Grant…]

-- James Bond in "From Russia with Love" (1963)

I agree. A comprehensive CMMOS treatment of uniforms would be very nice. The whole CMMOS deal has been a tremendous enhancement of CMBO, and I'm grateful to those who have put in long hours for the enjoyment of others. Though I can't contribute in any kind of technical way, I can at least express my gratitude, and encouragement to continue producing similar enhancements as long as it is an enjoyable and rewarding endeavor.

The benefits of the CMMOS really cannot be understated in organizing the amazing array of mods that enhance CMBO with its ease of use and looks.

So huges amounts of kudos to all those involved and I really look forward to what you talented folks are able to come up with in the near future to enhance the uniforms as well.

Thanks again

BDH

Originally posted by Gordon:

You're welcome. smile.gif

A huge chunk of the credit for Field and Streams belongs to Philippe.

Yes, both Allied and German uniforms are being worked on, but I don't have an ETA on their availability.

Gordon

Who is working on those, Gordon? Is it Maximus? I'd like to have my Commonwealth D-Day Assault Vests included and would like to lobby the CMMOS dude in charge of this ruleset.

Originally posted by Gordon:

Andrew,

Absolutely. I'll send you an e-mail.

Michael,

I thought you, (unfortunately the guy whose name I can't remember but who worked up all the unit patches), and Keith were.

Gordon

Darknight- he is still toiling away on British div patches. DOH. I thought Maximus was!

I have 5 days off starting tonight; I can help out or do whatever needs to be done if no one else is seriously working on this. Who is Keith?

[ February 14, 2002, 08:30 PM: Message edited by: Michael Dorosh ]