URGENT MOD REQUEST: Please dirty up all these clean "panzer Grey" panzers!

Seriously guys. The panzers are too clean (especially the early war "blue" ones). In fact, so are all those Soviet tanks. Please do us a big favor and DIRTY THEM UP! A nice layer of steppe dust perhaps....mud in the tracks, you get the idea.

I forgot the guys name, but someone did an EXCELLENT mud mod of some of the American halftracks in CMBO. Something like that.

PLEASE!

P.S. And while you're at it, please dirty up these snowy white winter vehicles you're doing. Everyone is just too clean.

Dirty Franko

I'll have you know(!) that the beautifully rendered PzIV D/E (which just so happened to find its birth on my modelling table) has a fine layer of grit to it. Now, it may be true that Kwazy dusted 'er off a bit, but sh'e still a trifle dingey.

In other words, I agree completely! We're at war, men. No time to polish the boots, press on!

Hehe, I think youve tied Tiger up for about a year with one mod request there Franko.

PL, I had to dust is down some as I used it as the base for *all* Pz-IV's, and it looks a little repetitive with the same dust on them all smile.gif

I think it would be cool to see them with some more dust, but when you have to make several hundred vehicles you need to draw the line somewhere smile.gif The new Pz-IV's you see in the next patch are indeed a bit more dirty/worn, as I had some more time to spend on them.

Dan

[ October 03, 2002, 08:56 PM: Message edited by: KwazyDog ]

Originally posted by Sergei:

Meine Mannschaft vill klean der Panzer oft. Zey weisst, das wenn zey war rekrutiert zey weer to dresch up like soldaten, nicht like mud-vrestlers! Ach! Und was ist das schpot on the thrack? Zet your toothbrush 'ere, SCHNELL!

Was segen sie? Ich verstehen sie nicht gut. Meinen Deutsch ist nicht so gut smile.gif