Saturnin's Marder II mod... nice!

Originally posted by Warmaker:

With AnderwTF's Marder III/Wespe/PaK40 mod released along with Pawbroon's Archer it seems Saturnin's Marder II has been ignored.

It's a nice mod and the little extra touches like maps sitting around and all make it great.

I got it the day it came out. I don't care much for the "damaged" version, it looks like someone hit it with a can opener, but the normal version is great.

C'est parti ;)

Thanx smile.gif

Thank you all it pleased me really and it has the envy(urge) looks of to make(do) it of the other one... Naturally I should again improve but I wish to have some advice(council). For the version damage It is an attempt I just wanted to see what it give. give your opinion can make me progress for the continuation if you have advices give too . Thank you still

PS : la j'ai bon :rolleyes: Paw ? ou Philippe ?

Almost.

UnBabelFished:

Thanks for your feedback.

I am glad you like my MOD.

As for the Damaged one, it was an attempt to see how it would come out.

I hope to improve on my trade with your help and your helpful feedback.

Was it good?

:D

It was a first MOD.

And for a first yours was way better than mine.

Keep up the good work Philippe!

Originally posted by Saturnin:

C'est parti ;)

Thanx smile.gif

Thank you all it pleased me really and it has the envy(urge) looks of to make(do) it of the other one... Naturally I should again improve but I wish to have some advice(council). For the version damage It is an attempt I just wanted to see what it give. give your opinion can make me progress for the continuation if you have advices give too . Thank you still

PS : la j'ai bon :rolleyes: Paw ? ou Philippe ?

Salut mon canard, je comprend rien à ton anglais, kesske t'as voulu dire ? :D

Ton prochain mod ce sera des Assault boats invisibles ? Facile a faire ...

(Note for all of you paltry non french speakers : I'm asking Sat what he meant, I didn't get it ... smile.gif

And I'm calling him a duck, 'coz in France when I was kid we had a TV show puppet called Saturnin.

And I tell him to make an invisible assault boat mod coz he screwed me on a river crossing pbem with assaults boats riding tropps I didn't notice ! :mad:

So I hate him and make easy fun of him whenever I can :eek: )

[ March 08, 2002, 06:56 AM: Message edited by: Pascal DI FOLCO ]