A photo of god (and the arcangels)

I wonder that I missed it all the time, it is in the ' About us' section of BF.C:

group_picture.gif God (Second from right) in his incarnation as 'Charles Moylan', programmer of CM and creator of the world we live in, and his arc angels (from left) Martin, Steve, Dan and finaly the fallen angel Matt (we really don't wanna know what he really does)!

;)

[ August 23, 2002, 02:02 PM: Message edited by: Scipio ]

Errrr, hurumph! One (singular) is. C'mon, Moon, what were you holding in the other hand that you didn't want the camera to see, eh? Something you didn't want your mother to find out about perhaps?

Michael

(From admin: DOH, I meant to reply to this not edit it...sowwy!)

[ August 23, 2002, 11:11 AM: Message edited by: Madmatt ]

Originally posted by Michael emrys:

C'mon, Moon, what were you holding in the other hand that you didn't want the camera to see, eh? Something you didn't want your mother to find out about perhaps?

Michael

His purse, of course....

And isn't that Ted's old Unabomber shed behind them?

Originally posted by Bruno Weiss:

Criminey, is zat BFC Headquarters! Jeeze guys, I'll chip in a couple extra bucks so's you kin get cha some running water if ya like. :D

I guess this hut in the background was their HQ before they started to sell CM. They surely have their Ferraris and Lamborginis parked behind it when they returned for the photo! :D

[ August 23, 2002, 10:54 AM: Message edited by: Scipio ]

Originally posted by Michael emrys:

Errrr, hurumph! One (singular) is. C'mon, Moon, what were you holding in the other hand that you didn't want the camera to see, eh? Something you didn't want your mother to find out about perhaps?

Michael

Knowing Moon, it was probably a pack of smokes!

Madmatt

p.s. God's human name is MOYLAN, no D on the end...

Originally posted by MrSpkr:

Wet blanket time.

It's not a picture of God, but only of some very talented software designers.

Sorry, thought long and hard about whether to post this, but kind of feel I need to.

Steve

Oh, you're not going to trot out those Commandment thingys again, are you? Those are so 'O/T' . . .

. . . but you're likely right.

Originally posted by Madmatt:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Michael emrys:

Michael

Knowing Moon, it was probably a pack of smokes!

Madmatt

p.s. God's human name is MOYLAN, no D on the end...</font>

Uh, that is not charles. Sources inside BFC have confirmed that charles is actually a brain in a jar with a dual fire-wire connection to a G4 on a T1. That is just some random passerby pretending to be charles.

Anyhow, has it not been pointed out that God has no physical form?

WWB

Originally posted by wwb_99:

Uh, that is not charles. Sources inside BFC have confirmed that charles is actually a brain in a jar with a dual fire-wire connection to a G4 on a T1. That is just some random passerby pretending to be charles.

Anyhow, has it not been pointed out that God has no physical form?

WWB

God is almighty - he can come in every form he want to! BTW, if god is almighty, is he able to create a stone that is so heavy that he can't lift it anymore? Can someone ask Charles?

You know, it's amusing that I am being attacked or insulted for my simple statement, which did not attack or slander anyone.

Actually, "amusing" is probably the wrong word. "Sad" works much better.

It never ceases to amaze me that some who demand others tolerate various lifestyles, cultures or ideals are unwilling to tolerate the views, ideals or beliefs of those with whom they disagree.

Steve

Originally posted by Lars:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Scipio:

Ooohps, sorry Luc..ehm, Madmatt! I have corrected that. Will I now still get into heaven (CM:BB)?

Uh, Scipio, you misspelled Archangel.</font>