MADMATT - HAVE WE TOLD YOU LATELY THAT WE LOVE YOU?

Well it sucks for us people who must purchase this game in Canadian currency. My Credit card bill was $84.

I forget what the exchange rate was when I bought CMBO... probably worse. Anyhow, I'd gladly pay $100 US for this game. No other game compares to the playability.

What is it in good old Ingerland. 24 bob.

Cheers BFC for the upcomin' bout of tendonitis. ;)

Originally posted by Diceman:

With exchange rates like that, I should come on over and do some walleye fishing.

;) [/QB]

Maybe the whole BFC crew (and especially MadMatt) should come up and do some fishin'

The boards sound vicious and it seems like some members are really angry over some little things. I don't even have the game but I'm not saying anything because I know I won't be dissappointed.

MadMatt, the sounds are awesome. When I was a kid, drawing war scenes and battle pictures, I made sound efx with every pen stroke. I had to immerse myself into the drawing for it to really come alive. Thank god you've put so much effort into this game. I no longer have to make my own sound efx. BFC has made my drawings come true...... in 3D.

I'm wondering. Will these "patches" include new sound efx which didn't fit on the CD.

My Dad lives on a private lake with a nice community of people living around it and it is stocked with a good stock of fish.

We caught a couple 16-17" Bass last week that fried up into some tasty eating.

He mentioned that they have been stocking it will Walleye Pike in the past couple years so it is hoped that they will become a good sport soon.

He doesn't have the coolest thing afloat in the world, but I am learning to appreciate the benefits of a good pontoon boat. It has a nice fridge.

BDH

Originally posted by Hoopenfaust 101:

Well it sucks for us people who must purchase this game in Canadian currency. My Credit card bill was $84.

I forget what the exchange rate was when I bought CMBO... probably worse. Anyhow, I'd gladly pay $100 US for this game. No other game compares to the playability.

What is it in good old Ingerland. 24 bob.

Cheers BFC for the upcomin' bout of tendonitis. ;)

Just wait till you get the bill for duty smile.gif

I'm betting that it's 10 bucks. ANyone wanna take my wager? What should we put on the line?

hmmmm....

HAHA - I got an order from Fed Ex not long ago, and some importer sent me a bill AFTER THE FACT for 13 dollars duty. yeah right, says I - it doesn't really say that anything will happen if I default on paying, so I am going to stick it to them. Dumbest thing I ever heard - pay duties and taxes on the honour system...

Disclaimer - this story is purely fictional and presented for Canuck's entertainment. Honest.

Originally posted by Michael Dorosh:

HAHA - I got an order from Fed Ex not long ago, and some importer sent me a bill AFTER THE FACT for 13 dollars duty. yeah right, says I - it doesn't really say that anything will happen if I default on paying, so I am going to stick it to them. Dumbest thing I ever heard - pay duties and taxes on the honour system...

Disclaimer - this story is purely fictional and presented for Canuck's entertainment. Honest.

Soon you'll have the death sentence in 12 courier systems :D

Originally posted by Hoopenfaust 101:

Holy cow! Sorry to hear about the high cost, but thanks for the info. I've been wanting to get out of the drug dealing/gun running/illeagal immigrant smuggling racket for awhile now, but couldn't find such a lucrative, money making opportunity. You've just given me the answer - I'll start running PC games to Canada! :D