CM2 Update

Originally posted by RCMP:

Any updates guys for CM2 are you still on track?

Still shooting for Spring release, or maybe early summer?

I think June 6th release would be great smile.gif

Keep up the great work!!!

The most appropriate day would June 22, of course. 61st anniversary of Operation Barbarossa's kick off...

But, if its ready by June 6, by all means release it!

[ February 24, 2002, 08:33 PM: Message edited by: Das Reich ]

Well boyo, I hate to dissapoint you, but CM2 will not be out for a very long time...maybe 2 years, maybe longer. Those engine rewrites can be real bitches.

CM:BB should be coming out within the next six months. I know lots of people think it will be out by the spring or the end of the first quarter, but I think it will take longer to port over all those pics from the models contest. I don't think the contest even ends until March at the earliest. Hopefully I'm wrong.

Originally posted by Captain Wacky:

Well boyo, I hate to dissapoint you, but CM2 will not be out for a very long time...maybe 2 years, maybe longer. Those engine rewrites can be real bitches.

I think you are referring more to the great vaporware of all vaporware: Team Fortress 2. Perhaps our grandchildren will actually get to play this one.

Originally posted by Captain Wacky:

CM:BB should be coming out within the next six months. I know lots of people think it will be out by the spring or the end of the first quarter, but I think it will take longer to port over all those pics from the models contest. I don't think the contest even ends until March at the earliest. Hopefully I'm wrong.

Guess what you are wrong. The contest ends February 28th 2202...err I mean 2002. I would think that it will be out in late April or Mid May.

[ February 24, 2002, 11:31 PM: Message edited by: Panzerman ]

Originally posted by Panzerman:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Captain Wacky:

Guess what you are. The contest ends February 28th 2202...err I mean 2002. I would think that it will be out in late April or Mid May.</font>