CMBB ( US import ) arrived in Holland :-)

At last i have my greedy hands on my ( imported from US ) CMBB smile.gif

Im playing a QB now ( armor, 1250 points )

After reading about the "wonder" Stugs, im trying them now out: 1 platoon of the Stugs with 2x Panzer III + support and infantery.

For sofar i have spotted at least 6 enemy tanks.

Later the results ;)

Monty aka Moose

Falcon One,

One of the Dutch CM players has a friend in the USA, he ordered 9 copies of CMBB from Battlefront and shipped them to Holland smile.gif

I face now 10 or more tanks btw, i have knocked out 3 at least sofar ( long range, 900 meters )

I am retreating my Stugs because they are getting low in AP shells, i will make a counter attack later, its now time for the artillery, then infantery.

Monty aka Moose

Has anyone seen any European CMBB in the Netherlands yet? The only computer shop that knew what it was got only 3 copies delivered (out of ten ordered) about 2 weeks ago, and hasn't got any since then (maybe next week, sorry, try again next week, no not yet, try again next week, etc, etc.)

Bertram

Bertram, i have an extra CMBB copy (US) !

You can buy it from me if you like !?!

( Stuur me een mail als je belangstelling hebt Bertram. Waar woon je ? )

In my first QB my 5 panzers are facing > 15 enemy tanks !!

I lost sofar only 1 panzer, enemy 8 but im low in AP shells now...argghh

The enemy infantery is pounded with on-board mortars, so they wont be a bother.

Goodluck,

Monty aka Moose

[ November 02, 2002, 07:21 AM: Message edited by: Monty ]

Originally posted by Monty:

[QB]Bertram, i have an extra CMBB copy (US) !

You can buy it from me if you like !?!

Hi Monty,

Wow!! You have a extra US copy? Of course you asked Bertram first, but....if he doesn't want it I surely would like to buy it from you. :D

For those intressted: you can buy the CDV verion at www.comcol.nl. It looks like they have it in stock now. If ordered you receive it within a few days by mail. I haven't bought it yet: i'm still looking for the US version. ;)

Hi guys,

how the hell did you guys have time to post on the same day you get CMBB? Anyhow been playing since last night, got punched in the face by yhe AI at jeagermeister .... guess I need to relearn some things in CMBB.

Bottom line; CMBB hits holland. Jippy ! :D

PS: alleen die mooie handleiding al is het waard de originele US versie te bestellen niet waar ?

Originally posted by Monty:

Falcon One, misschien weet ik nog een CMBB (US) voor je, ik informeer bij de persoon die ze geimporteerd heeft, hij had er enkele extra.

Monty aka Moose

Hi Monty,

Kan je me een e-mail met info sturen zodra je weet of er nog een US versie van CMBB beschikbaar is? smile.gif

Falcon One