I Challenge Peng to Eat a Bug

Originally posted by Persephone:

Persephone's Lunch Tip of the Day:

Don't ever make peanut butter and Jelly sandwiches for lunch using Russian Black Bread. It's disgusting....the thought of it just makes me want to....hurl!

Persephone

You just made a pb&j on russian black bread for lunch didn't you?

Meself I'd add a few grubs and perhaps an ant or two.

• Replies 302
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by MrPeng:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Persephone:

Don't ever make peanut butter and Jelly sandwiches for lunch using Russian Black Bread. It's disgusting....the thought of it just makes me want to....hurl!

Persephone

Meself I'd add a few grubs and perhaps an ant or two.</font>

Originally posted by MrSpkr:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Yeknodathon:

Who owes me a turn... have we started?

Yeknod

YOU owe ME a turn in this abortive NIGHTMARE that has been going on since JUNE!

There are only one or two turns left. Send a turn or send a surrender, you cad.

Steve</font>

Originally posted by Geier:

"The depressing thing about tennis is that no matter how much I play, I'll never be as good as a wall. I played a wall once. They're f**king relentless."

The secret to beating a wall in tennis is the drop shot, try it one day.

Originally posted by Nidan1:

*****Special Notice******

Don't ever play the scenario "Cracking the Egg" with Speedy , as a matter of fact don't play any games with Oddstraylians from now on.

They are gamey, they cheat, and generally they smell from stale beer and Emu droppings.

They can be kept around for general poking fun at and comic relief. They should not be treated seriously under any circumstances.

Steady on old boy, emu droppings don't smell that bad.

Oh and send a fecking file I want to see if I blow up another tank thingy.

Originally posted by Persephone:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by MrPeng:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Persephone:

Persephone

Meself I'd add a few grubs and perhaps an ant or two.</font>

Originally posted by Speedy:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Nidan1:

don't play any games with Oddstraylians from now on.

They are gamey, they cheat, and generally they smell from stale beer and Emu droppings.

Steady on old boy, emu droppings don't smell that bad.</font>

PL - You're in slow motion - and gamey.

Mike's Stale Organ or whatever persona you are today (prancing ballerina, perhaps?) - quit whining on the outerboards about your boss not letting you play at work.

You're a 'Pooler, you balmy swiller of GoodAle brewage. Did you learn nothing in Corporate Backstabbing 101? Install your game on your boss's computer during lunch and fire it up. Then walk some self-serving barracuda by the screen whilst making "tsk, tsk" noises.

Oh, did my gamey BT-6 toast your Marder yet?

Originally posted by Snarker:

Mike's Stale Organ or whatever persona you are today (prancing ballerina, perhaps?) - quit whining on the outerboards about your boss not letting you play at work.

You're a 'Pooler, you balmy swiller of GoodAle brewage. Did you learn nothing in Corporate Backstabbing 101? Install your game on your boss's computer during lunch and fire it up. Then walk some self-serving barracuda by the screen whilst making "tsk, tsk" noises.

Now look at this will you just lads ... here we have ONE SSN telling another that he's a 'pooler for the love of Gawd! Now that's cheek if you like. Frankly I DON'T!

You're not a 'pooler until someone in a position to know tells you that you're a 'pooler me lad and ... you can trust me on this one ... I know 'poolers, 'poolers are friends of mine (well, in a manner of speaking) and NEITHER ONE OF YOU IS A 'pooler.

SOD OFF!

On to other business then. I am deepply troubled by the tourney proposed ... mostly I'm troubled that I STILL have seen neither wine nor cash. Naytheless, I shall, for the good of the MBT, set aside my concerns and reluctantly endorse the tourney with the parameters as set forth by Treeburst155.

If you lot are fortunate I may even join ... mind you my schedule is just fun packed until the week of Christmas.

Joe

p.s. Turns out tonight or tomorrow ... or perhaps over the weekend ... or the weekend after.

I didn't complain yuo pillock - I stated a fact.

But at your request I shall complain about it off the outerboards and do so in here:

Oh woe is me - my evil boss won't let me play CM at work - it's so unfair - I shall have to go cry into my tea!!

Corporate 101's irrelevant - I attend for the Govt!

Who cares? Certainly not me - you're taking so long just moving that I fall asleep between turns and treat the whole thing with all the contempt that it deserves.

Did you send the turn yet??

Originally posted by Joe Shaw:

You're not a 'pooler until someone in a position to know tells you that you're a 'pooler me lad and ... you can trust me on this one ... I know 'poolers, 'poolers are friends of mine (well, in a manner of speaking) and NEITHER ONE OF YOU IS A 'pooler.

Joe there's no reason to shout - we all know you've been a 'puller from way back.

Originally posted by Mike:

And you care what your boss thinks? Why? It's irrelevant. Start acting like a Guvment Payee.

Did you send the turn yet??

Ages ago. Would have sent it to work but you're scared of the boss.

Malakas.

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Mike:

And you care what your boss thinks? Why? It's irrelevant. Start acting like a Guvment Payee</font>

Sending turns here is not the problem you moron - it's the playing of the game - the cries of "good shot" without the thwack of leather on willow create suspicion that I'm not playing the offocially approved waste of time

and leather and willow. No more references to the Cricky thing! I thought nothing could be more sleep inducing than baseball and the pace of my attack. I stand corrected.

Sending the turn here is something I'd expect you to do actually - creating a need to double-handle for no good purpose at all.

Just the sort of thing a pillock like you would do

and will consider. What a spectacular suggestion. Ray, meet the Sta-Puft Marshmallow Man. Maybe I'll send the turns to both addresses on occassion just to jab you with pointed sticks and cause much irritation.

motm3.jpg

My dearest Ladies of the Pool, and the rest of you insignificant bastiche, I give to you....

The%20McKenzie%20Award.jpg

It has no purpose or reason for being, other than to remind everyone what we are really striving for...to be as bad as Lorak.

Harv (former squire to Some Old Guy Named Joe)

Originally posted by Snicker:

motm3.jpg

A fine award well deserved - although awarding it to yourself might be thought of as usurping the only joy the rest of us get from your presence - booting your arse. It's jsut not as much fun when you're doing tit to yourself too!

And it looks like you've started a trend. I hope it ends soon!

Of course the next thing I expect is some silly old codger with a name that's either unpronounceable or Joe to come and wail and whine about the quality of postings here.

As if the rest of us give a small fresh water fish about what they think!

[ December 05, 2002, 09:56 PM: Message edited by: Mike ]

Originally posted by Harv:

Harv (former squire to Some Old Guy Named Joe)

Ah, Harv is back! That lad from the perfect L7 province, Saskatchewan.

Welcome back, Harv! If truth be told, though, I prefer Labatt's.

C'mon, everyone, let's sing the Hockey Song!

O Canada!

Our home and native land!

True patriot love in all thy sons command....

[ December 05, 2002, 10:00 PM: Message edited by: Seanachai ]

Of course the next thing I expect is some silly old codger with a name that's either unpronounceable or Joe to come and wail and whine about the quality of postings here.

Do you realize just exactly how thoroughly dismissive it is that I've never even bothered to do a highly vicious and dismissive piece on you Kiwis?

If you had anything like a sense of national pride, you'd piss yourself in shame, and then go hide behind Indonesia...

[ December 05, 2002, 10:05 PM: Message edited by: Seanachai ]

Originally posted by Seanachai:

Do you realize just exactly how thoroughly dismissive it is that I've never even bothered to do a highly vicious and dismissive piece on you Kiwis?

Actualy you have - but if you hadn't then the answer would be:

No.

If you had anything like a sense of national pride, you'd piss yourself in shame, and then go hide behind Indonesia...

National pride?

What - like aussies and yanks do??

Hardly inspiring role models I'd have thought!

No, instead we have a National Party - and a finer bunch of thieving useless untrustworthy politicians can be found anywhere.

No, instead we have a National Party - and a finer bunch of thieving useless untrustworthy politicians can be found anywhere.

Er, would you care to swap your thieves for our Republican Party?

Probably not.

However, could I interest you in one recently retired Governor and his brave squad of utterly inept handlers and advisors who've just turned over power? A month after the elections, it's revealed that Minnesota is facing a $4.6 Billion dollar shortfall. The departing Governor's comments, after an administration marked by endless and ill-thought out tax-cuts, mismanagement, and a Governor more concerned with junketting at the public expense and concentrating on his various celebrity appearances/money making ventures: "My fingerprints won't be found on this shockingly huge budgetary shortfall".

His assumption seems to be that wearing gloves during the commission of a crime equates to good government.