CM Gamers with Military BackGrounds

We are a group comprised of active and past military. We play many games but CM is the mainstay. If your interested check us out at.

Military Gamers Group

We are currently playing a theatre war designed by ScoutPL. In which there are around 5 players on a team.

We also have a CM Round robin tournament going.

If your interested contact me for info.

sapperlight69@hotmail.com

We play many games so only serious contacts only. Were loking for guys that play CM and other games and are active gamers.

Thanks for your time.

MGGlogo.gif

Thanks to both you guys for taking the watch!

Salute!!!!!

Your both welcome to join up anyway. Most of our guys are active duty and have to vanish for long periods.

[ May 29, 2002, 07:23 PM: Message edited by: Hammer ]

Speaking of C-5s, what a monster! I used to be stationed in Norfolk Va on the USS Hammerhead. The submarine pier was right under the landing path for the NAS there. The Air Force used to fly those things in there, right over us. I can vividly remember standing topside watch and those babys flying right over REAL SLOW, REAL LOW, ****ing sideways and I just new it was going land on the pier. Oh and did I mention I felt real small!!!!!!!!!!, standing there with an unloaded .45

Originally posted by Teamski1:

I'd join you guys but I'm just too damn busy defending the U.S. right now. I'm a MSgt C-5 Crew Chief. We've been on 12s since 911 with no change in sight. Keep the game going.....

-Ski

Hehehehe. Yeah it's a big aircraft. It has a 222ft Wingspan, 247 Feet Long and weighs in 349,000 Pounds dead empty. Max take-off weight is around 748,000 Pounds. I've even seen a SR-71 loaded in it (with wings removed, of course)

She's a pig, but I wouldn't trade...........

Thanks for your support guys, it means a lot!

-Ski

Originally posted by Patgod:

bah, the best cm'ers are 17 year old punk kids and you know it ;)

Yeah, but that's because we are gamey bums. Ok maybe not...after all when people doing gamey things, I cut them to bits. :D

Originally posted by Egan:

I got taught how to fire a toy rifle by a couple of mad Gurkhas when i was about ten but i don't suppose that counts smile.gif

Sorry :( But on the positive side you could start the "Non-Military Gaming Group" then challenge us to a duel!

But seriously its not intended to alienate anyone. Its probably not the best practice to make invitational posts on a forum where everybody who reads the posts isnt allowed the choice...

Ill bring that up within the group.

FWIW I'd suggest you should feel free to post here. The aim of your posting is to find members and you're going to find damn few if you only post in places where EVERY member is current or ex-mil.

OTOH I do think that any group should have some leeway with its entrance conditions but that's just my opinion and not really of any concern to your group dynamic ;) .