a problem

i cant exit the game. once the battle starts there is no way to exit/quit the game. ive tryed all the hot keys. the only way it quits is when i reboot. i had the same thing happen with the demo.

please someone tell me im doin somthing stupid

Just my little jape. ;)

Do this:

Look for the "HOTKEYS" button on the CMBO game panel and press it. This gives ya a rundown of all the key combinations that you can use in-game, such as saving, changing display options and surprise, surprise, exiting.

cmon guys, im not THAT stupid. i did say id tryed all the hot keys. none of the alt hot keys work. this made me suspect maybe the alt keys were faulty but when i press the alt keys and some other keys for (for eg a) the screen inches forward so it cant be the keys. this is so weird and obviously it has to be soved as i have to reboot to exit.

help

Originally posted by deilthedog:

cmon guys, im not THAT stupid. i did say id tryed all the hot keys. none of the alt hot keys work. this made me suspect maybe the alt keys were faulty but when i press the alt keys and some other keys for (for eg a) the screen inches forward so it cant be the keys. this is so weird and obviously it has to be soved as i have to reboot to exit.

help

problem with your physical keyboard connection to your computer?

hardware problem with your keyboard?

-tom w

Well, if you've tried Alt-A and Alt-Q and they don't work, there's definitly something wrong. The only other quick fix I can think of is to check and make sure your Caps Lock key isn't down - this alters some of the CMBO Hotkey commands.

If that doesn't work, I would suggest posting your problem on the Tech Support forum - sooner or later Schrullenhaft or another techical guru will check in and help you out. Here on the CM main forum, you're just going to get responses from crazed wargamers impatiently searching for any info about CMBB's release date.

Cheers,

YD

Salut Gang !

I think that you can't quit the game if you are on the video. Push the Done button and after you can quit the game. Try it !!

Sorry for my english ,I am french canadien and I have no problem for reading, but writing,its harder.

Droua