Cmmos problems

i downloaded the mod manager and whenever i start it up it asks me to point to my CMBB executable which i do,when i start it up again it asks the same thing.is this normal?also i downloaded some rulesets and the mods for it but when i came to play nothing had changed.i cant seem to find any instructions for the mod manager so can someone please enlighten me on how to use it.

gaz UK

-They wont let us write f**k on our helmets because its obscene,yet they train us to drop fire on people-

justgazgaz,

You can use CMMOS v4.00 with both CMBO and CMBB. If you only have CMBO then every time your run CMMOS with the lower right-hand drop-down box set to "Beyond Overlord" rather than "Barbarrosa to Berlin" CMMOS will ask you where your CMBO executable is.

So, if you have CMBB, but NOT CMBO, make sure that you have the drop-down box set to "Barbarrosa to Berlin" when you exit CMMOS and you shouldn't be asked the question again.

If you have further questions, please see the User_Readme.rtf that's installed with CMMOS and or e-mail me at "gordonemolek@poboxes.com" and I'll be happy to help you out.

Gordon

Rob,

CMMOS is a free program that is developed and tested on people's own (often limited) free time. We do the best we can with the time and resources available.

Sorry you are experiencing so much trouble. I have posted some step-by-step instructions in a thread to help you and others having trouble. It can be found here.

Keith