CMBB Forum: Nearly 3000 posts in only 4 days

Originally posted by Chad Harrison:

Wow, either we all had nothing to do over labour day weekend, or we are all very excited about this new treasure of war-gamming in our lives! I think that I know which one it is . . .

Chad

Uh we had nothing to do. smile.gif

I am doing my best to get it up 3000 before morning. :D

Yes its not bad is it.

Most are about how great it is and how they can't stand the thought of waiting another 3 weeks or so.

A few are disappointed.

And some a already wanting to know when CM2 will be out!

I don't know about everyone else but going back to CMBO (for western front scenarios) will be hard for me.

Originally posted by Shatter:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Chad Harrison:

Wow, either we all had nothing to do over labour day weekend, or we are all very excited about this new treasure of war-gamming in our lives!

Uh we had nothing to do. smile.gif

I am doing my best to get it up 3000 before morning. :D </font>

Originally posted by gibsonm:

I don't know about everyone else but going back to CMBO (for western front scenarios) will be hard for me.

I dont know if I can do it. If I were able too, I would have to do it right now before the full version comes out. After I have CMBB though, going back to CMBO would be like deciding to ride my bike to work for 3 hours smile.gif

Chad

Originally posted by Abbott:

Nice call Shatter50, no sleep for four weeks after full release.

Hey what wrong with that? I'm gonna need all the time I can get once CMBB is released.

Shatter50 where did you get that? I have not been called that since the good old days.

[ September 04, 2002, 06:09 PM: Message edited by: Shatter ]

Originally posted by Shatter:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Abbott:

Nice call Shatter50, no sleep for four weeks after full release.

Hey what wrong with that? I'm gonna need all the time I can get once CMBB is released.

Shatter50 where did you get that? I have not been called that since the good old days.</font>