Number 8000! Kudos to Lyonel! Your Presence is Requested Within

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

w00t!!! He's here!!! Quick, break out the streamers, hats and cake again! :D

Welcome aboard Lyonel The Lurker - methinks you're going to be (in)famous for some time :cool:

Be cool

JonS

Well how the hell are ya Lyonel. Welcome aboard!

Whoo whoo, I think I can I think I can I think I can, whoowoosh. That's my train impression.

Ah, we kinda drank the beer, ate the cake, popped the poppers and someone stole the cotton pickin Bonus CD. That was pretty dirty too cause I had my eye on it. We was gonna play pin the tail on the Pengster though. Well anyhow, it's always a welcome sight to see another admission to the ward. {Juss watch out for the big one with the padlock and permanent hair cut}. :D

Don't be fooled into thin king this is the main CMBO board. No sir, this is merely the board for grogs and people who stillw ant to suggest things for CMBB. All the real topics (and a massive conflict known only as the Great Patritotic Onion War) are posted in the ::que theme music:: Ouuuuuuuuuttttter Boooooaaaaaarrrds....You'll visit soone enough just try not to say anything bad or good about any nation in the world, or the resulting forum ripple will shave a chunk out of the space time continum. Enjoy. ;)

Soldiers,

::Pops back into the room::

Hey, hey! I like that line, "Lyonel the Lurker," has a nice ring to it! I hope he'll join us in the general furom, for a little WAD. Stray from the MBT, and the foul lurkings of Peng, and his lacky Seanachi, or however the heck you spell it. Shun the so called, "Justicar," Joe Shaw! Buddy up to the great bald one, it comes in handy in the end.

::Scarfs down the last of the cake::

Oi! Perhaps a 'welcoming' game is in order? What shall it be? Spin the bottle? Pictionary?

Oh! I know! CM!

:D

I'll get the board....

Originally posted by Thermopylae:

Don't be fooled into thinking this is the main CMBO board. No sir, this is merely the board for grogs and people who still want to suggest things for CMBB. All the real topics (and a massive conflict known only as the Great Patritotic Onion War) are posted in the ::que theme music:: Ouuuuuuuuuttttter Boooooaaaaaarrrds.

You lunatic, the 'Outer Boards' is everything except the Peng Challenge Thread. Lord, our current crop of SSNs is smart enough to know that.

that happens with jokes in other languages Mike smile.gif

I didnt understand yours and you didnt understand mine ,LOL!!!!

but Welcome on board new man!

send me a setup for a battle if you have never played another human before smile.gif

shame to you all for not inviting this fellow to play :eek:

Apparently some people can't read. :rolleyes: I gots first dibs on the n00b! :D

Lyonel, dude! Mi amigo! My man! Call me! We'll get together, have few laughs, casually slaughter hundreds of electronic troops, that sorta thing. ;)

[ March 20, 2002, 10:26 AM: Message edited by: Bad Monkey! ]

From 109 Gustav:

Originally posted by M Hofbauer:

quote:

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Originally posted by The Commissar:

Bah. Ill cheer when member # 10000 gets here, thank you very much.

(No offense #8000, you're still very special)

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Yeah, everyone is reeeal special.

Especially captain wacky. Not only that, but he gets to ride the "special" bus to school.

Welcome to the madhouse, Lyonel. The only rules are:

1. Don't ask for running MG42s

2. Improvements for CM should be given in the form of suggestions for CMBB, not updates for CMBO.

3. Use the Search tool to try to answer your questions before you post them. A lot of stuff has already been covered.

4. captain wacky's name is never capitalized.

Have a good time here.

And never, EVER, start a debate about the merits of Gun Control--you'll cause the website to crash!! :D

Originally posted by Captain Wacky:

WoOT! Congratulations Lyonel! I can assure you that all sorts of streamers and noise makers are going off in my room right now. I'm afraid you don't win anything other than being a member of the forum, which is a pretty good reward anyway smile.gif

number 8000 is pretty good.

What I'm interested to know is...how the heck did you get that ICQ# (126267267). That's just weird. However, if anyone should have that weird number, it should definitely be you.

Where'd he go? Criminey, yall scared him off. No wonder we can't get 10,000 maniacs in here. Poor feller, he musters up the courage to sign onto the Grog Asylum and what. Twenty five babblers come running up like it was a Syms Mens Warehouse January sale, ya eat the guys cake, drink his beer, pop his poopers and call him yeller, and to top it off make fun of his cotton pickin trains. Yall got no shame atoll.

Any beer left? :D