Peng Challenge v1.01, It's STILL not Fixed!!!

Lars

• Replies 293
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by Lars:

I didn’t edited out most of the unimportant bits Actually

stop and think about it.

Editing is not removing letters.

That would be creating typos.

Something you are no doubt good at.

Now eat my bits,pillock.

Feh!

What kind of Haiku was that? You have the sentence / syllable count all wrong.

It goes something like this:

Millions starve in Chad.

U.S. sends massive SPAM aid.

Millions starve in Chad.

Now go back and try again.

[ November 25, 2002, 10:27 PM: Message edited by: Snarker ]

SHUT UP, YOU LOT OF USELESS ****ES! ONE MORE GO AROUND ABOUT WHO'S EDITING WHOSE BITS, AND I'LL NOT ONLY PUKE, BUT AIM!

There, that didn't hurt me a bit, did it? But if you'd like to continue life without a Gnomish boot lodged so far up your arse that you can't lick your lips unless I curl me toes, you'll get over this pissant back-and-forth of idiocy and try to find something interesting to say!

Now, let me begin with a belated, but heart felt salute to our very own Berli (that bastard). HAPPY BIRTHDAY, BERLI!

Sod 'em all, sod 'em all, sod 'em all!

The daft, and the short, and the tall!

If the bastards weren't guilty, they wouldn't be here

So in the name of Peng, sod 'em all!

Now, as me auld Mum used to say: If you can't say something that doesn't make you sound like a brain-damaged buggerer of other people's pets, then shut the hell up!

Sorry. That wasn't me Mum, actually. She's probably the nicest, most generous person you'll ever meet, although the chances of you lot ever meeting her are bloody slim in this life, and non-existent in the next life, given where all of you but the Ladies of the 'Pool are going to end up. That was me Father that said that a load of bollocksed idjits should maintain silence until they find something interesting to say. And he meant ever syllable.

Now, on another note, turns are once again out. It's awful cold up here, and it's not even that cold yet. It seems to get more unpleasant as you get older, and besides my own age that drives on toward senility and feebleness, there's the fact that I have several thousand years of experience to call on as an Olde One.

But, even should I live to be as lack-witted as Gaylord, as demented as Mensch, or as impotent as Panzer Leader, I will never live long enough to gladly suffer the gibbering of Fools!

So, for the sake of an aging Gnome, let's try to sound off like the dog didn't eat our intelligence, shall we?!

Originally posted by Seanachai:

SHUT UP, YOU LOT OF USELESS ****ES! ONE MORE GO AROUND ABOUT WHO'S EDITING WHOSE BITS, AND I'LL NOT ONLY PUKE, BUT AIM!

SNIP -

But, even should I live to be as lack-witted as Gaylord, as demented as Mensch, or as impotent as Panzer Leader, I will never live long enough to gladly suffer the gibbering of Fools!

SNIP -

So tell us pray... How do you put up with yourself ???

Noba.

Originally posted by Joe Shaw:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Boo_Radley:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Gaylord Focker:

I've been thinking about making my Birthday a National Holiday in some backwards cold country....

It's July 1st, don't worry June is the month of reminders, their free everyday!

I have read this over several times and it still makes no sense to me. Do you think it's a coded message saying that the person who posted it is too far gone to be helped in any way other than to be put down out of pity's sake?

In any event, that's the spin I'm putting on it.</font>

Originally posted by Malakovski:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Seanachai:

Now, on another note, turns are once again out.

Indeed. And back in your inbox again. Ah, a gnome's work is never done, is it?

Too bad. You can warm yourself in the fire of my artillery...</font>

Originally posted by Seanachai:

You will die. In the rain.

So you keep saying.

Yet the silent buildings are not making any move to kill me.

The raindrops, likewise, are harmless.

I think you might have to poke your pointy hats out of the dirty, gamey little trenches you've doubtless dug and face the teutonic horde if anyone is going to be dying from anything other than my artillery.

In the rain.

Originally posted by Gaylord Focker:

If you happen upon a turnip , don't be mean and try to shake it down for it's hidden treasure, is'nt turnip in itself a great prize?

Gaylord, you're an idiot. But you grow upon one. Your statement above is like Lao Tzu.

I don't know where he's getting his intelligence upgrades from, but I ask the people to consider the very strange evolution, such as it is, of one Gaylord Focker.

By any stretch of the imagination, he's dim. He's annoying. He's daft.

But, in some strange, never to be explored nor admitted way, isn't that what the Peng Challenge Thread is all about?

I...have suffered a Sea Change.

I ask Berli and Peng to consider whether the unbelievably dim and idiotic Gaylord Focker, should not, in fact, and against all that we know is right and true, be taken as Squire to the equally half-witted little horror that even the gods do a rinse and spit-take over: Panzer Leader.

I swear, it's like watching two really stupid hooved animals wander through the woods in search of each other.

I reverse my position, and I ask that the sodding idjit known as Panzer Leader be allowed One Squire: Gaylord Focker.

Fer Chrissake, they were made for each other!

There will be Only One

All right.

Turns are out, all challenges answered, the contest has begun. All that being said, I can once again post Gamey Updates.

Speedbump and I are playing Lawyer's last fling at a CM:BO scenario. It's like turn 5723 already and I have yet to see a single pointy helmet thingie. I am the hammer, he is the nail.

Panzer Leader is apparently easing me back into CM:BB with what I used to call "a pity f**k". Surely he didn't intend to charge into SMG troops in a little factory on purpose? I am the PpSH, he is the moving Flamethrower.

Marlow's challenge has been accepted with aplomb and wit and a dash of Lemon Curry. I am the poisoned apple, he will be Snow White.

I think OGSF's spittle-filled ranting was a challenge. I predict I will be as a magnifying glass on a sunny day to his ant on the sidewalk.

Lars managed to put the bottle down long enough to challenge me, I felt it was only proper to accept. I am the poorly-jacked up 1976 Camero, he is the dumb skeeve lying underneath draining the oil pan when his equally skeevey little brother jumps on the hood.

I don't know what an Athklata is but I sent it a setup. I am scissors, he is paper. Or an athklata if that is worse, which I'm fairly sure must be.

Joe Shaw is old, and I like doing things to old people. I mean "for old people". Regardless, he is the gelatinous cube, I am the oil flask.