Peng Challenge v1.01, It's STILL not Fixed!!!

Lars

Originally posted by Persephone:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by YK2:

Well that just isn't good enough PL .

I insist you untie Delaney now and allow her to come join myself and Persephone for some wine and chat.

Four weddings and a funeral eh?

Hmmmmm on second thoughts maybe she's looking for some ideas on how to bump you off.

Tell her to give us a call if she needs any help..

We do a nice line in custom built coffins.

Armour plated of course.............

Hey Emma....what coffin mod are you using?</font>

• Replies 293
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

A tourney for Wine? COUNT ME IN!

in other news...it is almost 11:00 pm here in Pennsyltucky, land of Giants, where no good deed goes unpunished, and this is one TCP slut who is itching for a game.

RIGHT NOW

don't have the ICQ anymore so its up to AIM. Look for MrPengish (some bastarrrrd stole my name) and prepare to die a bit soon. the offer only stands for aboot the next 30 minutes I just took an overdose of my codiene cough syrup and will pass out without a bit of action.

Peng

Originally posted by MrPeng:

in other news...it is almost 11:00 pm here in Pennsyltucky, land of Giants, where no good deed goes unpunished, and this is one TCP slut who is itching for a game.

RIGHT NOW

don't have the ICQ anymore so its up to AIM. Look for MrPengish (some bastarrrrd stole my name) and prepare to die a bit soon. the offer only stands for aboot the next 30 minutes I just took an overdose of my codiene cough syrup and will pass out without a bit of action.

Peng

WOT..... MrPengish!!!! you've decided to go all cuddly on us?

If you go down to the woods today,

You're sure of a big surprise

If you go down to the woods today,

You'd better go in disguise.

For every bear that ever there was,

Will gather there for candy floss, because

Today's the day MrPengish has his

picnic.

Every Teddy Bear who's been good,

Is sure of a treat today.

There's lots of marvellous things to eat,

And wonderful games to play

Beneath the trees where nobody sees

They'll hide and seek as long as they please

'Cause that's the way MrPengish likes

His picnics....

Edited for a sing song...

[ November 23, 2002, 11:06 PM: Message edited by: YK2 ]

Originally posted by YK2:

Ahhhhhhh hello Delaney....

Would you like Red or White?

Glad you decided to give Hugh Grant a miss

in favour of some wine with me and Karen.

Where's that Hubby of yours?

Kicked him off the comp I hope. :D

Hi Delaney! Have both Red and White! *hic*

I'd take your offer you dispengable peng of peng's peng, but alas I'm watching boxing and hockey and feeling very manly.

Ugh! Ugh!

Hit smash score skate smash!

I hate Larry Murchant. Hearing his voice and his stilted misuse of the English language makes me wish I could coax the lot of you to hold hands just long enough for me to pick the resultant line of cessflesh up by its end ankles, swing you about my head like a great snotty chain, and beat Mister Murchant to death with you.

Originally posted by MrPeng:

RIGHT NOW

Peng

Dammit, that would have been fun taunting your funny little german troops into submission.

I'm preparing to do a pc transplant, what the hell am i talking about are you not wondering?

Well i'm building my girlfriend a pc for Christmas, i got her some realy cool stuff thats great for tinkering over clocking ect... so she tells me she would'nt appreciate all that stuff, she just wants something that will play the sims, so i'm going to transplant my P4 1.8/P4TE mobo into hers, and i'm going to install the Asus A7333 with xp1800 into my computer.

Why on earth am i posting this dribble drabble do you curse bafoonishy to yourself?

Well that is your answer, trust your feelings give into your hatred, only your hatred can destroy me....take your Pengi weapon and strike me down!

MrPeng , if all goes well, by tomorrow i'll have everything working smooth.

I will then load Gay-OL messenger and find you online, from there, you will recieve a short but overly obnoxious challenge, soon after i will be rambling about how good things were back in the good old days when their were tons of cool space ships and jedi flipping out all over the place and how free roaming turnip is the only way to go.

*edited to add the word emoticon*

[ November 23, 2002, 11:32 PM: Message edited by: Gaylord Focker ]

Originally posted by Moriarty:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Panzer Leader:

I'll do anything for a bottle of Scope or a vintage vanilla extract - MBT be damned!

Teenagers, sheesh. Seanachai, do something about your youngun ... maybe teach him about the finer points of after-shave consumption.</font>

Originally posted by WineCape:

Ehh, did I say "thank you" to you cheery lot?

Lars/Seanachai proves that the 'poolers have a decent hart to the outerboarders. I was thinking of sponsering a 'poolers Wine Tourney in appreciation for the hunting radios - lots of animal species will be killed with them - but S(h)ucks-Shaw informed me that you guys need no stinkin outerboard sponsored tourney. Does the Lawyer speaketh for the whole of Pengville?

We just need yer wine... give us yer wine.

Yeknod

[ November 24, 2002, 03:31 AM: Message edited by: Yeknodathon ]

Originally posted by WineCape:

Ehh, did I say "thank you" to you cheery lot?

Lars/Seanachai proves that the 'poolers have a decent hart to the outerboarders. I was thinking of sponsering a 'poolers Wine Tourney in appreciation for the hunting radios - lots of animal species will be killed with them - but S(h)ucks-Shaw informed me that you guys need no stinkin outerboard sponsored tourney. Does the Lawyer speaketh for the whole of Pengville?

header_Winelands02.gif

</font>

• Sponsor of the (infamous) Invitational (Ari Maenpaa)</font>
  • Sponsor of the 2 WineCape Tourneys (Fangorn's Brazilian customs drank the prize up! + KiwiJoe)</font>
  • Sponsor of the Nordic Championships in honour of Nabla </font>
  • RoW I/II/III/~ tourney sponsor (Wreck/Championship pending/~)</font>

While it is, in fact, true that we mock and deride 'ladder playing' and 'tournaments', we mock them because of that whole 'My Very Manhood is Tied Up With My Ability To Win or Lose a Game' which, frankly, is just too depressing.

Let's face it. No war was ever started by such a simplistic and half-witted mind set, but what made it possible to actually find people to serve in them relied heavily on this bit of testosteroned idiocy.

Now, it is important to note, though, that here in the Peng Challenge Thread we have never actually derided 'Tournaments' in the same way that we've derided 'Ladder Play'. For example, did we not send off our own brave boys, not to mention that idjit Shandorf, to play in a tournament on behalf of the Peng Challenge?

Of course we did! Let's face it, Gents, while there is something to be said about 'Ladder Play' for those wishing to test themselves, and as a means of finding opponents, a great deal of it involves walking around with a ruler and pulling it out after each battle and holding it alongside to see if, in fact, 'It's' gotten bigger since the victory splash screen.

Now, a properly conducted 'Tournament' is quite a different thing. For one thing, you know who you're up against. Secondly, and as a result, you can agree to be, or not be, or really not be Gentlemen.

And, finally, the difference of the greatest significance here, is that we'd be playing for something of real significance!

Not 'mine's big, yours is small'. Not 'How my Nazi idols would approve of me, and take me into the bunker for that secret ceremony involving manly embraces and the mystic transmission of bodily fluids that those losers who mock my Oh So Hip and Significant screen name based on a German rank/vehicle/officer/weapon/ideologically-psychotic-fanatics/soft-toy would never properly understand'. Not 'You May Now Call Me Master'.

No, we're talking about playing for Wine, for the love of all the gods!

I say, if the lunatic South African bugger (hats off to Winecape, all!) wants to set up a Cess Tournament, and actually reward one of the resident sodding idjits with wine, then I, for one, see no reason why we shouldn't profit by his almost magical willingness to give some decent bottles of wine to people that wouldn't be allowed onto an international flight with a set of nail-clippers.

Obviously, this will involve some negotiations to make sure that the proper amount of cheating, lying, weaseling, and 'I'd kill Bambi, Thumper, and Flower with a Flame-Thrower in front of an entire audience of Five Year Olds For a Bottle of Wine' sociopathy takes place.

Justicar, Make It So!

[ November 24, 2002, 03:35 AM: Message edited by: Seanachai ]

Originally posted by AussieJeff:

Idjit! He WAS going to be the door prize. Keep it a secret will ya?

AJ

PS: Can we also have a "Bayonet The Tail On Tha' Donkey" contest, run congruently with the Wino's Tourney?

Well, yer see, I was thinking... Crate of wine...

Wine unpacked... Empty crate... Spare Justicar... Crate shipped backed to S. Africa... they've got experience with rhinos and tranquilisers so would be well prepared.

Yeknod

[ November 24, 2002, 04:35 AM: Message edited by: Yeknodathon ]

Originally posted by Seanachai:

Gawd you do waffle-on ! Can't you just say yes ?

You have annoyed me one time too many. Mine eyes have seen the gory of your long-windedness once too often. Thankfully there is no sound attached, the incessant drone would do permanent damage.

Send a set-up or never post a waffle again !

Noba.

ps. Yes to repackaging the Justiciar , as well.