New Mod preview--in honor of Tom's BoB terrain mod! (Achtung! Big pix inside!)

In honor of what is surely one of the most ambitious and impressive modding efforts to date--Tom's amazing Battle of the Bulge terrain--I whipped up a winterized version of the Marder III/Wespe. It will be released with the whole Marder III/Wespe/PaK40 set that I'm working on. I'm almost done, so be patient. Cash donations, however, may speed things up. ;)

Here are some shots of the whitewashed Marder III Ausf.M in its natural environment:

winter1.jpg

winter2.jpg

winter3.jpg

winter4.jpg

I'll send any other updates to PawBroon for posting on MODs & MODers, where, if you're curious, you can see preview shots of the dunkelgelb versions of the Marder III and Wespe.

Love that new winter terrain. Thanks Tom!!! :D

Originally posted by Manx:

I think it means: "Don't stand behind here otherwise your likely to get a shell-casing embedded in your skull".

Great Mod ATF!

My theory is it means: "Dont stand here, otherwise you'll get hit by the crew jumping out once they start taking MG fire."

But then, if that was the case, you'd see them on shermans too.

Love that new winter terrain. Thanks Tom!!!

Yeah me too, and that whitewashed Marder adds to that. I don't play CM, but if I did all my Battles would be in the snow, That winter Terrain is a sight to behold and is appreciated just for brightening up my screen and making everything look so pretty, so thanks for that Tom/Andrew.

Originally posted by AndrewTF:

I'll send any other updates to PawBroon for posting on MODs & MODers, where, if you're curious, you can see preview shots of the dunkelgelb versions of the Marder III and Wespe.

Woohoo!!

Preview pics and I haven't worked at all.

:D

Most impressive MODs Andrew.

Instead of cash donations, I could send Marco and Bruno over, to 'encourage' you. They are on a call contract, so it would be cheaper...

Hehe, yes and as a matter of fact, this loverly little mod is just what I need for another upcoming winter battle I'm setting up with my opponent. I've found the MarderII to be a right handy little long range armor sniper at times. And thanks to Tom, I'm now into winter battles. So beware Andrew, we're coming after it. :D

Besides, we need a CMMOS fix for yer lil jeep ya did over on Tom's site. Gimme gimme gimme... smile.gif

Originally posted by Bruno Weiss:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Instead of cash donations, I could send Marco and Bruno over, to 'encourage' you. They are on a call contract, so it would be cheaper...

Hehe, yes and as a matter of fact, this loverly little mod is just what I need for another upcoming winter battle I'm setting up with my opponent. I've found the MarderII to be a right handy little long range armor sniper at times. And thanks to Tom, I'm now into winter battles. So beware Andrew, we're coming after it. :D

Besides, we need a CMMOS fix for yer lil jeep ya did over on Tom's site. Gimme gimme gimme... smile.gif </font>

She's certainly no brave man.

:D

I wouldn't expect her to mind you...

You might not know that but some of us introduced our better halves to either the game or the board.

Emma doesn't have to actually own the game to be worth her salt in contributions.

Reading MODs & MODers to tip me on the worst typos is one of the few services she's providing.

But I won't elaborate.

She's certainly no brave man.

I wouldn't expect her to mind you...

You might not know that but some of us introduced our better halves to either the game or the board.

Emma doesn't have to actually own the game to be worth her salt in contributions.

Reading MODs & MODers to tip me on the worst typos is one of the few services she's providing.

But I won't elaborate.

{wbs groans, realizing he's just put his foot in his mouth--please excuse him a moment while he extracts it.....}

Thank you, I stand corrected. :D

I'm working on it. So far the dark yellow and winter textures for the Wespe, Marder III, and PaK40 are complete. I just have to complete the camo patterns. It's a pretty huge mod pack, so leave me alone so I can finish it! :D

If you are all really good, patient, and nice (fat chance) then maybe, MAYBE, it will be ready on Sunday.

:cool: