The Peng Challenge Thread is a Hoax Thread Is a Hoax!

Well, it JUST WON'T DO! We can't have outer-boarders hanging their hat on Peng just for the glory of it, can we?

Hmmmm. Then again, being totally impartial myself, I can see a trend here. The PENG CHALLENGE THREAD is somehow sub-suming the whole CM forum. The number of off-shoot threads containing the magik words Peng and Challenge seems to be growing exponentially. Sorta like the MBT has suddenly given birth to numerous spawn threads...

Let us rejoice then in this holy plague.....

Champers anyone?? *hic*

Sir Flamin' Aussiejeff

Ahem.

Not done, lad. Not done at all.

Now, if the Outer Boarders want to start up a nonsensical thread about the Peng Challenge Thread, then, like inviting a vampire in, we're free to enter in and indulge in an absolute orgy of foolishness.

However, we do not go about starting up said inane threads.

Well, only occasionally, and then we disguise them.

So, desist. You are one of ours (shudder), and you will abide by the rules.

Maestro, the Lock, please.

[ November 09, 2002, 01:14 AM: Message edited by: Seanachai ]

Originally posted by Pvt. Ryan:

Owwww! Madmatt, they are mocking me! Please lock! Or do somefink!

[stares in the swirling forms and visions contained in the secret tea cup of destiny]

*sniff* wooooaaaa, oooooohhh... I see a bald one... striding forth... swinging a key.... *sniff* doom, dooooom, we're all doooooomed

Yeknod

Originally posted by Yeknodathon:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Pvt. Ryan:

Owwww! Madmatt, they are mocking me! Please lock! Or do somefink!

[stares in the swirling forms and visions contained in the secret tea cup of destiny]

*sniff* wooooaaaa, oooooohhh... I see a bald one... striding forth... swinging a key.... *sniff* doom, dooooom, we're all doooooomed

Yeknod</font>

It's wrong to let any thread with "Peng Challenge" in it just whither up and die isn't it?

Besides, newbies need guidance in these matters. So, let me re-assure them. No, "The Peng Challenge Thread" as such, is definitely NOT a hoax.

Though the "Peng Challenge Thread is a Hoax" thread WAS a hoax. Well, sort of. Maybe. Or more like a cry for help. Which is why I started this "The Peng Challenge Thread is a Hoax Thread Is a Hoax " thread to clear things up in the first place. I'm sure you are all much clearer on this and other important MBT issues now.

I'm so glad to be of service,

AJ

[ November 11, 2002, 12:13 AM: Message edited by: AussieJeff ]