Heads up!! 18 to go!!

Gyrene

Member #10000 is just around the corner! Most you remember the hoolabaloo made when #8000 (What's his name) made the scene, and it was a truly special moment! (snif..)

Anyway, we need to celebrate the arrival of 10k in proper fashion, maybe by having a public reading of all of JasonC's posts and by letting #10k pre-order before Seanachai or maybe Mike Dorosh can bring out his mannequin and give Jeep rides or somefink.

Gyrene

[ September 17, 2002, 05:06 AM: Message edited by: Gyrene ]

Originally posted by Gyrene:

Anyway, we need to celebrate the arrival of 10k in proper fashion, maybe by having a public reading of all of JasonC's posts and by letting #10k pre-order before Seanachai or maybe Mike Dorosh can bring out his mannequin and give Jeep rides or somefink.

Good spirit, sir. But let's ponder on your suggested "incentives":

1) Public reading of JasonC's commentaries in full? That'll scare more than attract. Better that they be catalogued and put in a separate BF forum labeled "CM Reference: where TRUE grognards dare to enter!!"

2) Dorosh and his mannequin? The newly inducted will have to be reminded, of course, that it's not an Anna Kournikova blow-up toy that he has. Or jeep rides? Hmmmm. On the right track, but...well, maybe not epic enough.

Proposed Instead:

3) Require that Steve Grammont post videos on the BF site of himself driving around his M29C Weasel and other sundry military vehicles, and of firing weapons like his MP44.

(Or maybe of all the BF employees firing at each other, recording sounds of hitting the ground and crying, "Don't shoot!" for the next CM game?)

Originally posted by Michael emrys:

Yeah, all I want to do is jam my bayonet into somebody's guts and twist it real hard. What's abnormal about that?

Michael

I just gained some insight into your life Michael, and I am going home now smile.gif

Now even us 6k'ers are not even looking too new! Shoot, to those 10k'ers, we are even old timers!!! Yeehaaa!

Chad

Originally posted by Chad Harrison:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Michael emrys:

Yeah, all I want to do is jam my bayonet into somebody's guts and twist it real hard. What's abnormal about that?

Michael

I just gained some insight into your life Michael, and I am going home now smile.gif

Now even us 6k'ers are not even looking too new! Shoot, to those 10k'ers, we are even old timers!!! Yeehaaa!

Chad</font>