HHHAHAHAHAHHAHAAHH. . . Time to pay the price maggots!!

Maybe this will teach you to not let my precious thread slip you foul bags of TNT-Covered, disgorged eyeballs!!

I thought this quote was funny:

"The very first night I had an experience that for quite some time haunted me as a nightmare. Since I wasn't yet acquainted with the details of that place, I let the gunner Hermann Buhler wake up together with me. We climbed into the vehicle and we drove a short distance operating the steering system all the time. All of a sudden the steering wouldn't work any more. I jumped out to check what was wrong. Looking under the car I got the shock of my life. A Russian was lying there, wedged into the carriage unit and appeared to be holding one wheel. It took many seconds before I regained my composure. A lot of dead Russians were lying in the streets of Swinoroika, covered by snow. I had rolled over one such dead soldier and his stiffly frozen limbs were now completely wedged into the lower parts of our vehicle. We tried very hard to pull him out but it didn't work.

Seeing no other possibility, I grabbed our saw, crawled close to the Russian and sawed off his arms. It was extremely ghastly. The Russian was an elderly man, a typical Mushik with a long beard. Our faces were quite close together. The sawing of course moved his whole body a little bit and it appeared as if he would shake his head disapprovingly. I nearly turned crazy but there was no choice. Only very few occasions during the war have shaken me in such a way." :mad:

HAHAHAHAHAHA AH AH AH H LOL!!!!!

A ghastly item I read that stayed with me was from a German aid station in Stalingrad. A few minutes after a German soldier would die from his wounds and his body grows cold. A dark mass could be seen leaving the body moving down the legs of the cot, across the floor and up the legs of another cot where a wounded soldier lay. Lice.

Originally posted by Abbott:

A ghastly item I read that stayed with me was from a German aid station in Stalingrad. A few minutes after a German soldier would die from his wounds and his body grows cold. A dark mass could be seen leaving the body moving down the legs of the cot, across the floor and up the legs of another cot where a wounded soldier lay. Lice.

From Beevor's book Stalingrad, IIRC

Originally posted by Captain Wacky:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Abbott:

From Beevor's book Stalingrad, IIRC</font>

Originally posted by MasterGoodale:

[QB]All of a sudden the steering wouldn't work any more. I jumped out to check what was wrong. Looking under the car I got the shock of my life. A Russian was lying there, wedged into the carriage unit and appeared to be holding one wheel. It took many seconds before I regained my composure. A lot of dead Russians were lying in the streets of Swinoroika, covered by snow. I had rolled over one such dead soldier and his stiffly frozen limbs were now completely wedged into the lower parts of our vehicle. We tried very hard to pull him out but it didn't work.

Seeing no other possibility, I grabbed our saw, crawled close to the Russian and sawed off his arms. [QB]

Is this bogging possibility added to the next patch?

Originally posted by Abbott:

That's a foul mental picture but how in God's name did they know where to go?

Originally posted by Doodlebug:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Abbott:

That's a foul mental picture but how in God's name did they know where to go?</font>