Infantry AT weapons

I've wondered about the hand held anti-tank

"sticky bombs" or the teller mines placed in

the tracks. Would it be safe to assume the

Germans did alot of this. IF SO, how is this

modelled in either Combat Mission game? I mean

is there an inherent higher probability that a

German squad will take out a tank than its Allied or Russian counterparts (comparing a squad with another without panzerfausts, gammon grenades, bangalore torpedos etc. etc.

Originally posted by Stoffel:

Yep the tankhunter teams are fun to see in action.

but what they miss IMHO are the normal anti-tank mines

these were thrown between the tracks or between the hull and the turret.

Cross of iron shows a good example by sergeant steiner.

I miss that option

Perhaps you should just wait for another 20 days and..well.. ;)

hmmm,do you know more than I do Lindan?

if you know the answer cause you are in the test team than there is a way I can get that answer too smile.gif

better tell it straight away befor its too late :rolleyes:

otherwise your next possible visit on Blukrainian soil can be your last :D

Seraphim,

Don't be sorry about your English. You have two languages, your native German and your learned English. That is way better than I who only has one language, English. :D

Seraphim & LGMB,

Also, I thought (& I could be wrong) that a Gammon Bomb was a few pounds of C4 explosive in a small canvas (I think) bag with a fuse to detonate the mechanism. Let me know if I am wrong. In any case, I sure would not a Gammon Bomb going off near me. :eek: :D

Cheers, Richard tongue.gif

What I really like about CMBB is that now when you order your men to fire at a tank, if they are in range, they will let loose all theve got! In CMBO, you would give the order, they would either sit around and never shoot, or wait forever to shoot.

A T-34 got close to one of my german anti tank sections, they did not fire due to the ambush they had set up in another direction (on purpose to keep them from firing). The T-34 turned its side to me to fire somewhere else, and it was at like 30m's. So I oredered them to fire at the tank the next turn. And boy did they ever!!!! First one of those wierd rockets flew out, immediatly after they threw BOTH grenade bundles, one right after the other!!!! I love it!

Chad

What I really like about CMBB is that now when you order your men to fire at a tank, if they are in range, they will let loose all theve got! In CMBO, you would give the order, they would either sit around and never shoot, or wait forever to shoot.

A T-34 got close to one of my german anti tank sections, they did not fire due to the ambush they had set up in another direction (on purpose to keep them from firing). The T-34 turned its side to me to fire somewhere else, and it was at like 30m's. So I oredered them to fire at the tank the next turn. And boy did they ever!!!! First one of those wierd rockets flew out, immediatly after they threw BOTH grenade bundles, one right after the other!!!! I love it!

Chad

Originally posted by Michael Dorosh:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by KwazyDog:

If units have satchels (not sure if there are any in the demo) you can order them to throw at a fixed point if that point is within 30m. You do this the same way as area fire. Very neat to take out smaller buildings smile.gif

Dan

What about roadblocks? smile.gif </font>