Note to all

I couldn't care less how arrogant or ass-like anyone at BTS is or is not. It's irrelevant and ignores a GREAT track record.

Hell, the amount of text on this forum from Steve and Co. puts BTS in the top 99% of computer game developers! All of us had a HUGE and direct input into CMBO way back when this forum first started - and we still do!! (I remember long posts by Steve in which he had to agressively defend the 3D concept for CM vs. the "top down" approach!!)

Therefore, I say let them be as arrogant as they want until CMBB comes out -- then they can take the profits and enroll the entrie staff in public realtions classes if they really feel like it.

Originally posted by Vader's Jester:

I think you are just some stupid flammer that wants to get banned. Well, you are on the right road then; keep driving. :rolleyes:

It might be worse than that. According to his profile, skelly lives in Cincinnati. Isn't that where Matt lives too? Whooooooooo!

:eek:

Michael

[ July 18, 2002, 10:39 PM: Message edited by: Michael emrys ]

Man, everybody is always saying that "buy quality" and in theory I agree. But lawnmowers, I mean, I have heard too many horror stories of bad machines, constant break-downs, month-long waiting lists in the shops (are lawn-mower mechanics THAT in demand?? I'm in the wrong business) so the way I see it, buying a $100 machine, if it lasts a season or two, its paid for itself, any longer and it's just good luck.

I could be wrong though, ity just seems that for SOME things, buying 'quality' isn't always the best bet.

I could be wrong though...

(Plus I have $100 and my grass is getting looooong.) :D

Originally posted by Michael emrys:

</font><blockquote>quote:</font><hr />Originally posted by Vader's Jester:

I think you are just some stupid flammer that wants to get banned. Well, you are on the right road then; keep driving. :rolleyes:

It might be worse than that. According to his profile, skelly lives in Cincinnati. Isn't that where Matt lives too? Whooooooooo!

:eek:

Michael</font>

I gotta say BTS you could use a better front man than Matt... he is an arrogant ass
Me thinks BTS could use better customers... 'cause some of them really stretch that $45 purchase price to include some sort of ownership of our souls.

Look... take your pick. For every minute that one of us spends answering questions that probably don't even need to be asked or answered, something gets cut from CMBB's release. Yes folks, we do not have unlimited time to spend chit chatting at the moment. And yes folks, Madmatt does not sit around all day twiddling his thumbs waiting on pins and needles for something to do. After the game is released we will have more time for sure, but right now there is a push and a shove. If you shove, something gets pushed.

To give you guys an idea, if I spend one hour of my time on this forum I either sleep only 4 hours insted of 5, or an entire vehicle model does not make it into the game.

Sorry if some people don't understand the real world that surrounds them, but we do not revolve around the whims and desires of each individual customer. So if Matt says he doesn't have time to chit chat with you, perhaps you might keep in mind there is a tiny bit of a reason for it, and it is called Combat Mission - Barbarossa to Berlin.

Steve

What the Hell? :confused:

skelley has been around for awhile and should know better. (i would think)

skelly is also from Cincinnati

does he know Matt personally

I find this personally confusing because Matt went way out of his way to answer my question in the thread about the "Death Clock thingy"

very curious behaviour skelley :confused:

-tom w

[ July 18, 2002, 10:42 PM: Message edited by: aka_tom_w ]

Originally posted by Panzer Leader:

Man, everybody is always saying that "buy quality" and in theory I agree. But lawnmowers, I mean, I have heard too many horror stories of bad machines, constant break-downs, month-long waiting lists in the shops (are lawn-mower mechanics THAT in demand?? I'm in the wrong business) so the way I see it, buying a $100 machine, if it lasts a season or two, its paid for itself, any longer and it's just good luck.

I could be wrong though, ity just seems that for SOME things, buying 'quality' isn't always the best bet.

I could be wrong though...

(Plus I have $100 and my grass is getting looooong.) :D

Go to a yard sale and get a non powered one. All you have to do is sharpen the blades, and they work just as good as a power mower.

You obviously have a great deal of anger and pent-up emotions inside you Skelley, so do what i did -- go seek olympic glory via the threshold of an AA recommended picnic site. Did wonders for me!

p.s - also, remember to get the bubbles out of the clay!!!

Hope this helps.