I am unbeatable

<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Terence:

I remember that the last guy who claimed he was a CM stud got spanked pretty hard.<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

LOL!! Ya, that was pretty funny. Have to say though, he took it rather good naturedly.

<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR> Just don't be upset when I route you. <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

It's the first time I have uncovered the finer points of DNS and Cisco routers discovered on this forum.

Unless he meant rout which would be spelling and everything.

Can I suggest that if you consider yourself a good player, you ask Claymore or Fionn for a game. They're both competent combatants and should give you a run for your money.

<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Soddball:

It's the first time I have uncovered the finer points of DNS and Cisco routers discovered on this forum.

Unless he meant rout which would be spelling and everything.

Can I suggest that if you consider yourself a good player, you ask Claymore or Fionn for a game. They're both competent combatants and should give you a run for your money.<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Yeah, those guys are ok, I guess...

<BLOCKQUOTE>quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by SHARPER:

I am a very gracious loser, IF it comes to that, and I can take the ribbing too guys. tongue.gif<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

I would never ever think of ribbing you. It is too easy to be misinterpreted on the Inter-Net.

I just think that perhaps you should play one of those guys noted above for their competent play.

I've lost quite a few games of CM, (including one to my dad which was the first game of CM he ever played) so I think that I would be not much challenge.

Soddball: I guess in your world, Competent means "powerful and deadly." :D I'd like to hear your definition of these words and phrases:

Average Player

minor artillery barrage

Light casualties

Defeat

Hahahahahahaha!