All quiet on the eastern front, Any news on the CMBB 1.01 patch this week?

Hey BTS any new news on the CMBB version 1.01 patch? I know MadMatt said the patch wasn’t going to be released until next month, which would be November.

I’m just curious because it’s been really quiet on the forum and just wanted to know if any new stuff was going to be added?

I would think some more BMP’s would be added to complete a few more vehicles.

I also have a question about why can’t you select the type of ground conditions you want in a quick battle like very dry, dry, damp, wet… Etc

I’m looking forward to getting that annoying damp ground bug in Quick Battles squashed.

Originally posted by Sigurd:

BTW Matt hasn't told us yet what slowed BTS to relaease the patch

I suspect the old "bug corrections patch which brings new bugs" issue, and therefore the only answer we'll probably get is "when the patch is stable"...

Am I wrong ?... tongue.gif

It is because the patch must be converted to fit to copy-protected and handicapped CDV-version, and it has been promised that they will be released at the same time...

Actually it was delayed because we found some new stuff we wanted to fix. CDV was ready to go but we asked them to hold off until we were comfertable with the new fixes.

Once we are ready the patch will be released.

You can't set ground conditions in QB's becuase the whole point of QB's were for them to be QUICK, you know, like fast without millions of settings to configure. Well obviously that idea has gone out the window.

Charles is making some tweaks to the ground conditions in QB's so you will now get snow on the ground even without it snowing which some people have asked for.

We also have modified ATR's as indicated in other posts.

We found and fixed a couple of bugs which were causing crashes on some systems and in some battles.

Lots of other new goodies.

Basicially the longer we take on this the more crap we are going to shove into it. ;)

Just be patient...its coming.

Madmatt

[ November 04, 2002, 06:08 PM: Message edited by: Madmatt ]