v1.02 on Mac

My turn to ask a dumb question. I downloaded the v1.02 patch as soon as it came out but hadn't gotten around to installing it (I've been busy, dang it!). I decided to put it in tonight and noticed a strange thing. To make sure I hadn't gotten confused over which version I was handling, I clicked on it and then opened the Get Info window. There, lo and behold, it said v1.01! I did this with every version of CMBB that I could find on my hard drive and they all said v1.01. When I went back to the one I started with, I noticed that the creation date was Feb. 8 of this year whereas all the others said Nov. 13 of last year. So I am pretty convinced that this is actually 1.02 alright, but just mis-labeled.

So my question is, does anybody know if it will create any problems if I go ahead and install it? And is there any way I can re-label it if need be?

Puzzled. :confused:

Michael