Official info from CDV !!!

Hawk

I have finally received an email from CDV!

The english version of CM:BB will be available in ... October! :rolleyes:

Oh well, at least it's official. At some point during then next 5 weeks, I should be able to play CM:BB!

Dear Sir,

the english version of Combat Mission 2 will be released in

October. Then it should be also available in Norway.

best regards,

your CDV-Team

On 24 Sep 02, at 9:43, pal-arild.woje@edb4tel.com wrote:

> Hello,

>

> When will CM:BB be awailable in Norway?

>

> Regards,

> P. A. Woje

Guest Sgt. Emren

I couldn't stand it any longer. I have gone and ordered: Wet Attack - The Empire Cums Back (or short: WATTECUB), another blockbuster of CDV.

I mean, how can you NOT want this incredible immersive game?? Just read on about the features of this one:

Lula conquers the universe!

After the last big adventure Lula now has to save her planet Pleasure 6 because the Pimperator threatens to eliminate the inhabitants´ lust with a terrible weapon. When our hero Buck finds out about this, he steals a spaceship and tries anything possible to save Lula.

Buck has to get a few bob to upgrade his ancient spaceship. He opens a lucrative business and trades goods at the same time.

But in space there are a lot of enemies waiting for him. Pirates, who want to captuer the spaceship, as well as the Pimperator, who tries to eliminate the libido of Pleasure 6, are giving Buck a hard time.

More info on the official Wet Attack-Website !

Features:

6 mysterious wrecks with 25 thrilling locations

3 massive spaceships with 17 different upgrades

12 locations in 4 spaceships

4 galaxies with 40 planets to be explored

60 gorgeous planetary locations

40 min. erotic videos

8 seductions with 10 climaxes

So now I'm sitting here, anxiously waiting for the postman. I am SO looking forward to this game - I only hope there's a PBEM feature in this game, or maybe an online gaming service. Anyone up for some WATTECUB??

;)

Hi all fellow UK/Euro sufferers

[QB]I have finally received an email from CDV!

The english version of CM:BB will be available in ... October! :rolleyes:

Oh well, at least it's official.

I wonder if thats as official as the offical announcement that was offically announced by a Cdv UK official that the offical UK release date was offically 4th Oct ?

Just wondering...........

I feel for you guys...I bought CMBB today in the freaking department store (Here in munich, of course). CDV treats us right here in germany...wish they did the same for you lads. If you can handle German, I'd be glad to go and buy a bunch and ship them over to the UK. :)

Onnel

Originally posted by Michael emrys:

You know, since the game was originally done in English, I have to wonder what could possibly take them so long to get it out over there.

BFC explained that there was some kind of production problem, and I took it that in some regions CDV are holding onto the release to give CMBO more time centre stage.