So, tell us...What hush-hush preview features made it to the demo?

Gyrene

Heh, I don't find that possibility very likely ;) Still gonna have to wait 'ti you get it in the mail.

I'm in the same boat, too, don't get me wrong. But I can't imagine they're gonna let the cat out of the bag NOW. Not with only... 2 weeks or so 'til we of the pre-order bunch get it.

Originally posted by Cameroon:

Heh, I don't find that possibility very likely ;) Still gonna have to wait 'ti you get it in the mail.

I'm in the same boat, too, don't get me wrong. But I can't imagine they're gonna let the cat out of the bag NOW. Not with only... 2 weeks or so 'til we of the pre-order bunch get it.

Oh, I don't want to know about any surprises are still left, I just wanted to know which stuff from the previews has been "liberated" by the release of the demo

Gyrene

Dan, I thought that the dirt that gets kicked up by bullets and the much cooler ricochet & impact sounds would have been it.

The smoke from the muzzle is pretty cool, all the same.

Need to work in the blast wave and the dust kick-up when tanks fire into CM2 though ;)

Gyrene

Originally posted by KwazyDog:

Gyrene, it was mainly the vehicle list we wanted to keep to ourselves, and we thought the new muzzle flash was a nice suprise.

Not much really, which is why it was so suprising to see people getting themselves all worked up about it at the time. smile.gif

Dan

I have to say, that muzzle flash is dang cool. At first I didn't notice. It was one of those really sweet double-take moments.

Like when you think you spot a really hot girl looking at you, and when you double-take she really IS looking at you ;) Ok, maybe not that good.