Got my Poster - Thanks Battlefront!

Can you believe it, my wife is actually allowing this on our living room wall (not above the couch though - that is reserved for the Bear Dance)! -Near the computer. Already some of my models are invading her knick-knack space, so I guess she gave in. What will our guests think?!

Thank you Battlefront.com!

Originally posted by Panzer Leader:

Can you believe it, my wife is actually allowing this on our living room wall (not above the couch though - that is reserved for the Bear Dance)! -Near the computer. Already some of my models are invading her knick-knack space, so I guess she gave in. What will our guests think?!

The dogs playing poker on velvet is back in the closet?

Originally posted by Panzer Leader:

What? You tell her it was a wildlife poster?

Yes, I agree with Panzer Leader- thanks to the BFC guys for the print. Knowing that I helped, and seeing my name in the manual was more than enough, but the poster is just an additional bonus. So, my question is- how do I get it autographed from the guys?

Imagine the print with a diplomatic signature by Moon, a monkish scrawl by Steve, an artistic brush stroke by KwazyDog, and a blunt something that resembles a stamp of approval by MadMatt.

As for the rest of the CM masses, as your T-60s and T-70s succumb to AT fire or the 2-man crews become shocked and useless, you can fondly think of Zitadelle.

And, finally, has anyone determined what are the *.bmp files for the T-60 and T-70? I would like to mod the vehicles- improving the detail of the T-60 turret (back to the original model) and adding the older suspension onto the T-60.

Thanks to all!

Originally posted by Zitadelle:

Yes, I agree with Panzer Leader- thanks to the BFC guys for the print. Knowing that I helped, and seeing my name in the manual was more than enough, but the poster is just an additional bonus. So, my question is- how do I get it autographed from the guys?

Imagine the print with a diplomatic signature by Moon, a monkish scrawl by Steve, an artistic brush stroke by KwazyDog, and a blunt something that resembles a stamp of approval by MadMatt.

As for the rest of the CM masses, as your T-60s and T-70s succumb to AT fire or the 2-man crews become shocked and useless, you can fondly think of Zitadelle.

And, finally, has anyone determined what are the *.bmp files for the T-60 and T-70? I would like to mod the vehicles- improving the detail of the T-60 turret (back to the original model) and adding the older suspension onto the T-60.

Thanks to all!

I'm guessing they are the ones in proximity to the vehicle portrait - http://members.shaw.ca/grossdeutschland/modvehicle.htm

[ October 11, 2002, 08:57 AM: Message edited by: Michael Dorosh ]

Originally posted by Michael Dorosh:

I'm guessing they are the ones in proximity to the vehicle portrait - http://members.shaw.ca/grossdeutschland/modvehicle.htm[/QB]

Michael-

Thanks for the website (now I have a list of the other bitmaps too...) and pointing me in the right direction! With the large number of *.bmp files, I have not had the time to hunt down the images. But with your direction, I will start modding the un petito T-60.