Will some kind fellow ship me the US version please!

If it's the Waffen-Grenadier thing your talking about you should simply get Shroeder's anti censorship loader which changes the WG to the proper SS in game, a lot cheaper than shipping it over from the other side of the pond. With this loader and a new icons bar from the scenario page I don't think there is a single difference from the US version, aside from the manual that is and you can buy that direct from BFC.

The loader works perfectly - banishes WG forever!

I tried the anti-censorship loader on teh UK cdv version & WinXP. It loaded and worked once.

After that i still get the two beeps to tell me its active, but no change to the game. Also when

closing I get some desktop graphics problems.

So uninstalled it.

Not tried it again ... anybody else had problems and if so did you get it working again ??

Thanks

Lou2000

Schoerner's Anti-Censorship doesnt work for me. I have also seen better camo-skins for several vehicles in US version compared to flat-beige in CDV-rape-version.

Because of those and couple of other reasons, I would also like to get US version.

I can get it to work everytime now but it took some messing.

First of all, set the wait.txt file to 10000 and use the v2.exe, not the others. Then when you get the CDV splash screen immediately click it off and you are presented with the main screen. Wait for the first beep (quick) then wait a few seconds for the second. Wait for both beeps BEFORE entering any other screen. This works for me now, but it doesn't work when I change the wait state to anything else! weird or what??

Originally posted by Dschugaschwili:

The guy who made the anti-censorship loader is called Schoerner, not Schroeder. smile.gif

Dschugaschwili

Absolutly correct. erm, I see you didn't fall for my little test! smile.gif

just kidding, my apologies to Schoerner for getting his name wrong!