Battlefront not taking orders from Asia?

I live in Japan, and I usually get all of my wargaming stuff from the US, but the Battlefront store refuses to let me place an order :confused: . So where the hell am I supposed to get CMBB from? Where are the rest of you non-European and non-North American folk ordering it from? Any help would be much appreciated....

[ September 20, 2002, 11:55 AM: Message edited by: The Hooded One ]

Thanks for the prompt replies, guys. I already did email sales, but they haven't replied yet (pretty busy right now I imagine).

Yes, I'm aware that CMBO was available in retail stores here in Japan, but I'm British, so if CMBB is going to be a Japanese language version, or come without the printed English manual, it's of little interest to me...

Micromouse, the same guys that brought out CMBO in Japan (english game with localized manual) will be releasing CMBB to retail shortly. We'll be making a more formal announcement about this soon. Until the links go live, simply use the link for CMBO to Micromouse and see if you can place a pre-order already.

Martin

Originally posted by K_Tiger:

Im wondering to read here more from skandinavians than from japan fellows...Didnt they have around 120 mio. people?? Maybe they havent enought time for playing!?

There are probably more Scandinavians that speak good English than there are Japanese ;)