BFC Did not make any improvments in CMBB

WWB

After playing the demo, I have come to the conclusion that BFC did not make any improvements to CMBB. Well, they did not make any improvements but Doodads, More terrain, Imporved MGs, Variable Rarity, Russians, Hungarians, Partisans, Italians, Finns, Death Clock, Improved penetration model, Improved MGs, Improved 3d Models, Improved Operations, Optics, Wind, Living Fire, Variable Turn Endings, Higher Quality skins, Assault Order, Advance Order, Human Waves, Cover Arcs, Vehicle Command and Control, Extreme Fog of War.

Once Steve gets back from his Island tour (going on 2 years now) he will tell us why they did not improve things for CMBB. Except the above of course. The lazy bastards.

WWB

Originally posted by Sarge Saunders:

Sweet! Actually I have a buddy in Cincy who has an old MP40 in his closet. Very cool looking weapon. :D

Think what a cool impression you are going to make when you saunter into your favorite bar with it slung over your shoulder and carried at your hip, ready for instant use! This could be the start of a trend!

:cool: :cool: :cool:

Michael

Originally posted by wwb_99:

... improvements ... Finns ...

Do we really want to count including the Finns as an improvement???

After all, how gamey can you get?!? Well, imagine this:

In the depths of winter, you know, the kind of winter where dogs mistakenly attach themselves to fire hydrants, an uber-Finn takes out a Russian tank while wielding an eight foot section of log that he removed from the ruins of the camouflaged bunker where he was formerly stationed with nothing but a cow's udder filled with water that he would squeeze and shoot into the barrels of his Russian foes, thereby making their rifles explode in their faces when they tried to shoot him. Yeah, that guy!

I'm not sure I want any of those gamey-a$$ed Duke Nuke'em types running around in CM:BB. Can you imagine what just one of those guys would do to a Regiment of green Russain conscripts? Oh The Horror!

I don't agree with the topic starter, even based on what limited things we could see in the demo. But I appreciate his view, not to mention his courage in sharing it (assuming of course that its not tongue in cheek). One man's revolution is another man's expansion pack.

Originally posted by jagcommander:

I don't agree with the topic starter... assuming of course that its not tongue in cheek

Well, let's see:

a) He's Head Honcho at Boots'n'Tracks website,

B) His list of improvements include Doodads, More terrain, Imporved MGs, Variable Rarity, Russians, Hungarians, Partisans, Italians, Finns, Death Clock, Improved penetration model, Improved MGs, Improved 3d Models, Improved Operations, Optics, Wind, Living Fire, Variable Turn Endings, Higher Quality skins, Assault Order, Advance Order, Human Waves, Cover Arcs, Vehicle Command and Control, Extreme Fog of War.

I would guess that Bill just forgot to use an emoticon -- or just assumed that the sarcasm was fairly dripping from his post. tongue.gif

[ September 10, 2002, 01:51 PM: Message edited by: Liebchen ]

Originally posted by wwb_99:

After playing the demo, I have come to the conclusion that BFC did not make any improvements to CMBB. Well, they did not make any improvements but Doodads, More terrain, Imporved MGs, Variable Rarity, Russians, Hungarians, Partisans, Italians, Finns, Death Clock, Improved penetration model, Improved MGs, Improved 3d Models, Improved Operations, Optics, Wind, Living Fire, Variable Turn Endings, Higher Quality skins, Assault Order, Advance Order, Human Waves, Cover Arcs, Vehicle Command and Control, Extreme Fog of War.

Once Steve gets back from his Island tour (going on 2 years now) he will tell us why they did not improve things for CMBB. Except the above of course. The lazy bastards.

WWB

Thank you WWB. That needed to be said!