Just killed my 1st tanks with infantry!

Ok, just had to let you all know, I just wasted my first t-72's with some german paratroops. One panzerfaust crew took out two tanks, they both drove by him hiding in a building where he was hiding, he popped up an POW, side shot and a rear shot, knocked out! captured crew. Then, a certain sgt Kruger took his half squad with rifles and SMG's, snuck around some buidlings and assaulted a tank with grenade bundles, imobilizing it! the german paratroops kick ass!

Hey there, er Pak'- you might like the two scenarios I just played tonight. They're both excellent, and probably will tickle your particular fancy... smile.gif

Ebelwerfers(?) Last Stand: Pretty crazy; up your crazy alley. Play as Axis.

Red Parachutes: Play Russian Paratroopers drop behind Axis lines; your airtroops get tons o' Molotovs and a few Satchels, too! I actually did the honorable thing and went and *reviewed* this one at Scenario Depot. Can't spoil it for ya, but I *think* you'll like this one too.

Eden

[ October 24, 2002, 01:11 AM: Message edited by: Eden Smallwood ]

guess I was in a Operation Flashpoint moment[/QB]
Number...2 Is down!

Number...3 Is down!

Number...6 Is down!

Sorry, what is it were you talking about?

Oh yeah. I've been playing some early war stuff (no T-72s.) 37mm pazers vrs. T-34: Rush t38s out of cover, immobilize t-34, drive away! Sneak infantry up, throw grenades, panzerwurferwhatever, run away! Bite nails... wait to see if tank is dead.

Great game.

Originally posted by Eden Smallwood:

Ebelwerfers(?) Last Stand: Pretty crazy; up your crazy alley. Play as Axis.

Eden

I just played this one, too--you can't help but kill truckloads of Russian armor with your German infantry. I was amazed at how effective they were in close urban quarters.

But play it Axis vs. the AI. A human opponent with the Russian forces would clean anybody's clock.

:D

Hi,

Anyone know the range of Molotov's?

Do you have to target the vehicle or will your unit just use them?

Sorry for jumping in, but someone might know here?

H

Please ignore above...

I finally used the search engine and it hit pay dirt...

http://www.battlefront.com/cgi-bin/bbs/ultimatebb.cgi?ubb=get_topic;f=23;t=001603

H

[ October 25, 2002, 11:14 AM: Message edited by: Holien ]