Infantry Bug!!!!

Originally posted by Shadow 1st Hussars:

+1R3d of T3H 5@M3 0lD G@mE f0rMUL4? l0OkIn9 f0R G4mE5 +H4+ eNG4g3 Y0uR M1Nd 1N5t34D 0f Y0UR M0u53? yOU'V3 c0M3 +o TH3 R1ghT PL@CE. OUr un1KWe 94M3$ OphPHEr d3ptH, rEPl@Y@b1LITY, hI5tORIC4l 4ccur4cy, OR19iN@l g4m3Pl4y - 4ND m0$+ 0Ph 4LL, FuN! +Here's NO CH4Sing thE Tw1+ch cROWd h3r3 - w3'R3 DEvEL0peR5 4ND wE'r3 @L$o 94mEr$. w3 plaY whaT W3 M@Ke OuR$3Lv35. joIN U5 aNd 0UR l@rg3 PH4N c0mMUn1+y 0n +he d15Cu5$10n b0ArDS AnD CH3Ck 0Ut oUr l4tE$t ProducT5 B3LOW. M4nY 0ph 0ur pR0Duc+5 4nD 94ME5 4rE oNLY $0lD 0nLINE, S0 j00 W0n'+ PHiND +H3M 4NYwher3 el$E!

On first sight it's amusing.

On the second one, this was the language of Shakespeare.

Man, i'm happy that internet's language is english.

I don't wanna see my german mother language being raped that way. ;)

All the anglicisms in other languages are bad enough, but what is happening to the beautiful English language itself, is even worse. :eek:

Originally posted by AnonymousOxide:

Okay Pingu, time for you to post the C%C forum link now! Why do you toy with us this way?

Sorry guys but only just got my hands on this AWESOME game. Totally missed the original. Been waiting for a game like this seen playing Squad Leader.

Finally decided to post my intro and have had the usual weekend where game playing not included.

Sunday night and just logged on!!

The truth is, made it up! It was just one of those nice little scenarios that we all partake of!

Pingu,

I am not offended that you invented the whole episode.

I am just hurt that you didnt continue the charade, by POSTING these false events on a RA forum, for my entertainment. This is all about entertainment value.

Now dance rummy!!

Originally posted by Pingu:

Over on the Red Alert forums, some of them bought combat mission on a recommendation. They are complaining that all their infantry just keep getting killed and how could publishers keep getting away with such an obviously bug ridden game.

What? You mean there are no power up boxes on the ground? What about a mutating ray that the Nazi's were working on? I dont get V2 rockets? Those were in WWII! This is crap!